I watched Rahcel Maddow tonight, Big mistake on my part.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, May 13, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

#11     May 13, 2011
  2. byteme

byteme

#12     May 13, 2011
  3. Hello

Hello

:D

#13     May 13, 2011
  4. So true..... well said.

#14     May 13, 2011
  5. I agree - raise taxes - that's crazy talk! I sure miss W in the white house - that guy new how things really work. Start a couple wars, expand an entitlement program (Medicare Part D), increase government (creates Dept Homeland Security) - and do all these great thing while LOWERING taxes!

WTF are liberals griping about - in 2000 we had a budget surplus and the CBO projected that by right about now we would have wiped all our debt off the books. Look at everything good W accomplished since then and we pay the lowest taxes in decades!

These liberals are the same idiots who give Obama even the slightest credit for killing Bin Laden! And, apparently they have brainwashed John McCain because we all know torture is the only reason Bin Laden was found! Dude - they've even gotten to McCain!

#15     May 13, 2011
  6. I agree - raise taxes - that's crazy talk! I sure miss W in the white house - that guy new how things really work. Start a couple wars, expand an entitlement program (Medicare Part D), increase government (creates Dept Homeland Security) - and do all these great thing while LOWERING taxes!

WTF are liberals griping about - in 2000 we had a budget surplus and the CBO projected that by right about now we would have wiped all our debt off the books. Look at everything good W accomplished since then and we pay the lowest taxes in decades!

These liberals are the same idiots who give Obama even the slightest credit for killing Bin Laden! And, apparently they have brainwashed John McCain because we all know torture is the only reason Bin Laden was found! Dude - they've even gotten to McCain!

#16     May 13, 2011
  7. W was also a liberal, by most objective criteria. He certainly couldn't be considered a conservative. The difference between Obama and Bush is healthcare.

#17     May 13, 2011
  8. Healthcare... and the ability to parse more than a couple of sentences together without sounding like a 'tard.

Y'all mis-under-estimated W !!

#18     May 13, 2011
  9. Certainly few have accused W of being a word smith. However, he couldn't be considered a "conservative" by any stretch of the imagination, and in terms of policy Obama has been nearly identical to him. The only significant difference between Bush and Obama is healthcare.

#19     May 13, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

Another "taxes are too high we're all gonna die" thread. In other words, another religious thread.

Lol @ Laffer curve. You draw it this way, I draw it that way, and another guy draws it some other way.

+1 (to post count)

#20     May 13, 2011