I was with the neocons– (Then I went to the Middle East)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Case in point:

The clowns actually do believe that jews not arab sheiks benefited from oil prices, that jews did 9/11, that Osama is a Mossad agent...

#11     Aug 16, 2009
    #12     Aug 16, 2009
  3. While The Ukrainian Famine is a fact, and while the whole world knows who was behind the famine, the real racist clown is the one who uses the "Arab personality" as a standard to measure Arabs. Wait a minute, didn't Hitler use similar standards to measure you and your like up? I see you guys have succeeded in out preforming him and his racist theories.

Your biggest problem is that after 9/11, more Americans are visiting the Middle East and are discovering that you, your Murdoch and his Fox really scammed them and took them for a ride and used them for your own interests. You could block many of them from Visiting the West Bank and Gaza and witnessing your crimes first hand but you cannot block them from visiting the Middle East to witness the real Arabs.

#13     Aug 16, 2009
  4. Stalin was behind the famine he was not a jew. Don't show any more of your ignorance by spewing nonsense.

#14     Aug 17, 2009
  5. That is not what the Ukrainian people say!

As for not spewing, you are one of the biggest hate spewers on this forum who backs conspiracy theories like the "Arab personality" that has been circling around in this forum and other hate forums.

But by you being a Zionist Jew somehow gives you that god given right to spew your hate unconditionally while on the other hand, God forbid someone gives you some of your medicine back.

People are waking up to you...Yet again!

#15     Aug 17, 2009
  6. Seeing as how I have skin in this game, can you pls enlighten me as to what Ukrainian people are saying about the famine? I'd love to know who was behind it... Have a feeling that you're gonna say it's the Jews, but would love to hear some substance.

#16     Aug 17, 2009
  7. You are definitely an arab youth with delusions of grandeur.

Joseph Stalin was in power in the Soviet Union during holodomor and as to Stalin's love of jews one has to look at what he did to Trotsky. Stalin later supported the creation of state of israel to destabilize the british and eventually american interests in the middle east.

N.B I am not jewish either in religion or heritage. Just because I feel way more positively towards Israel than any arab state does not make me a zionist.

#18     Aug 17, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

The communist regimes used to implement their socio-economic ideas in Eastern Europe's countries through secret police. The highest positions in secret police were occupied by the Jews.

Let's say the Jews represented 3 - 5% of the population in Russia, then the Jewish representation in the regime secret police was something between 30% - 50%. Checka (Russian secret police) was one of the example.

The same was the case with Ukraine. A vast percentage of the crime apparatus consisted of the Jews. This is why there is so much anty-Jewish sentiment in Ukraine. This is why Ukrainian people link Holomodor (famine in Ukraine) to the Jews. Stalin's ideas were implemented to a great extend by the Ukrainian Jews.

The anty-Jewishness in Eastern Europe has its well grounded origins. This sentiment will not disappear soon.

Regards

#19     Aug 17, 2009
  9. maxpi

maxpi

#20     Aug 17, 2009