I was right and you are all idiots.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefndTrader2, May 3, 2008.

1. PaulRon

PaulRon

This is clearly the same person... this is pathetic.

#21     May 3, 2008
  2. Sold at the bottom huh, I told you not to chase the market!

#22     May 3, 2008
  3. I've never shorted a stock in my life.

Because my brokers won't let me :p

#23     May 3, 2008
  4. The irony is, that it doesn't matter if it is the "real" HFT2.

They all sound the same anyway! :p

#24     May 3, 2008
  5. The pigs are squealing: late-stage bull market finds many (most) "traders" missing the recent bottom and the subsequent strengthening rally.

What else can they do when all $$$ are gone?

We've all been there and learned these lessons of (trading) life.

I maintain strict stop losses even when these recent volatile markets kept rebounding which did cost me gains.

But after what I learned in Oct 1998 (markets can quickly drop 25% and take MUCH longer to gain back) the 2001-2002 Bear Market was a breeze to retain past account gains.

And I will ALWAYS stick to these methods because you never know when a small correction can turn really ugly and decimate you as a trader (psychology), not to mention your account.

But yeah, a LOT of grown men acting like children. Hmmm...even the top traders are learning new lessons - I am sure I am right about this.

But with money tight and people on the Internet on Saturdays, what better time to look at your past trades and make changes that improve.

pSense

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#25     May 3, 2008
  6. Are you not entertained?:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVgHjU_uE0

#26     May 3, 2008
  7. 9999

I am!
    Thread of the month.
    :D

#27     May 3, 2008
  8. Begin:
    List peopleToIgnore = new List();
    peopleToIgnore.add(HedgefndTrader2);
    save(peopleToIgnore);
    :End

#28     May 3, 2008
  9. Nothing beat the feeling of winning an winning all the time like me. Only I is a true master of trading, you are all pathetic worms calling a 250$ profit trading day a ''great day''. You should shut up and line up behind to in hopes of grasping even the slightest bit of my superior methodology. Instead you are all bitching like a bunch of whiny ignorant sheep.

I AM THE TRUE TRADING MASTER-GOD. THIS ENTIRE FORUM WILL BOW TO MY MAGNIFICENCE.

#29     May 3, 2008
  10. You could have fooled me.
    :eek:

#30     May 3, 2008