I was right and you are all idiots.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HedgefndTrader2, May 3, 2008.

1. Here it is. The long awaited moment where i can boldly state to all of you doom and gloomers : FUCK YOU

all of you bears : FUCK YOU

and you bunch of short players : FUCK YOU EVEN MORE

I WAS RIGHT, since the beginning i have been telling you that there will be no recession, no crash, no cataclysmic event. And yet everyone kept bashing me : FUCK YOU, AND YOU, AND ESPECIALLY YOU. THE MARKET IS GOING UP AND THROUGH YOUR BLIND BIASED ASSES.

I AM RIGHT, YOU WERE WRONG. DIE IN A FIRE OF YOUR CHEAP LINOLEUM FLOOR OF YOUR GHETTO APARTMENT.

Remember this ET : never dare to doubt me again.

2. LOL. There are some special people. And one or two of them haven't been locked up yet :D

3. You don't deserve a response, but I will give you one anyway. The best traders in the world are sometimes right and sometimes wrong. They play probabilities based on empirical evidence. When they are right they don't gloat. Unless your attitude changes you will never be successful.

4. HedgefndTrader2 was reported to moderators for impersonating Hedgefuntrader2 who is impersonating Hedgefundtrader2.

5. you arrogant twat, don't you dare to doubt my success as a trader, i make more money than all of you combined. The best traders in the world are always right, just like me. Take your loser rethoric somewhere else.

6. Observe the rules of the forum, or I'll start moderating.

7. POST REPORTED TO MODERATOR FOR PROFANITIES AND IMPERSONATION.

8. REPORTED TO MODERATORS FOR BEING MY ASSHOLE EVIL TWIN

9. POST REPORTED TO MODERATOR FOR IMPERSONATION AND USE OF PROFANITIES.

10. Don't sit there complain to the moderator. You want your forum to degenerate like this?

#10     May 3, 2008