I was long URE from 4-29-09 to 4-30-09, in your face shorts!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Uncle_Ho, Apr 30, 2009.

1. And I have to convince you i'm not a paper trader why?

O cause 1 lot traders have such good info on how to take 2 pt rides in the ES. Keep pinging away boys, someday you'll get it.

#41     May 4, 2009
  2. This is real. One trade sample.

#42     May 4, 2009
  3. This is wishful thinking.
    I programmed my robot to trade for me with my rules. And to WAIT until the rules are met. That's today, only and so far.

#43     May 4, 2009
  4. I would be glad to show part of my trade today:

#44     May 4, 2009
  5. read from bottom to top

• 0.jpg
      File size:
      6.9 KB
      Views:
    #45     May 4, 2009
  6. so you are an automated trader

that's COOL.

it seems your robot works well and you just need to set it up, done!

#46     May 4, 2009
  7. I'm thinking about buying some for a long term play, thinking about doing 50k+ shares and hold over the next year or so.

This stock is down from $60 on a 25-35% retracement in real-estate. I figure with all this hype right now with the real-estate market looking better, this thing could pop and give you a nice 20% gain, maybe inside a few months.

#47     May 5, 2009
  8. In the long term I would go short real estate stocks and financial ones when DJI is near 8678.

And I think there's too much uncertainty to hold a position for a year or so. To be an investor like Warren Buffett is not easy. That's why there are plenty of traders on this planet but only one Buffett.

#48     May 5, 2009
  9. SRS

lol. What the hell happened there? Why would the ultra short etf act like that. That's what I mean when I say that the underlying fundementals of these etfs are weird. Any insight?

#49     May 5, 2009
  10. Long 50,000 shares at 3.83.

We'll see how this one works out, I averaged into it and thats the price im in at. Thing was movin around here in the last 30 min of trading. Anyone got any insight?

#50     May 5, 2009