I was long URE from 4-29-09 to 4-30-09, in your face shorts!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Uncle_Ho, Apr 30, 2009.

1. and yet navigate will prostrate before an anonymous, unproven claimant of big lot profits, who is obviously a paper trader. It is sad to watch.

#31     May 1, 2009
  2. Although Ho didn't provide any chart or screen shot, I will show my respect as I always do to others. I don't know what's wrong with paper trader. Besides, he's not even a proven paper trader.

You have your opinion, cool. Don't you think I have mine?
    It's not because of his profit, but he's one of few people that showed kindness, I appreciate that.

If this reduce you to tears, I'm sorry.

#32     May 1, 2009
  3. We have a name for guys like traderzones and fromthesafe down at the CBOT.

1 lot pingers. Keep at it guys but you will never be pro if you call everyone paper traders.

I don't need to show screenshots or screen recorded .avi's, I can tell if other traders are good by the ideas they put forth and how well they articulate trades. An example of a good trade and an example of a bad trade.

I'm a fan of adding on to winning positions, and taking half off of losing positions. I have parameters like trading around the ATR and the daily highs and lows, and some support and resistance. The rest of my trading abilty comes from my "feel" which is the ability to change it up with respect to market momentum. I believe this is my so called "edge" and that people must develop thier own. Some people have it, some people don't. The people that don't tend to tell everyone else how it is impossible to be a highly profitable trader.

#33     May 1, 2009
  4. Ho

I left my email page 5 in case you do not want to make the trading technique public.

Your techniques will help me a lot.

#34     May 2, 2009
  5. uncle ho...how much do you pay per share in commissions?

#35     May 2, 2009
  6. Uncle Ho:
    "....We have a name for guys like traderzones and fromthesafe down at the CBOT.

1 lot pingers. Keep at it guys but you will never be pro if you call everyone paper traders.

So long....everybody! lot pingers....have no idea what it is. I better concentrate on trading, rather that sticking my nose on threads.
    On the trading arena the only one that humiliates me is the market itself at which I'm already accustomed for more than 36 years. But I laugh all the way to the bank almost every day when I'm able to take few cents from the big Safe.

Best to everybody!
    FTS

#36     May 2, 2009
  7. Quote from Uncle_Ho:

We have a name for guys like traderzones and fromthesafe down at the CBOT.

Oh, you are a member of the Certifiable Brainless Ogre Troglodytes?

We have a name for paper traders like HoHo down on the earth. It is called wannabes. People who have to impress others with their account sizes (gee I am Mr. 20,000 lot - believe me!!!), and then ask a stupid question in the OP that shows they know little

Your attitude is definitely that of a paper trader. You only incriminate yourself

I don't need to show screenshots or screen recorded .avi's, I can tell if other traders are good by the ideas they put forth and how well they articulate trades.

Of course you don't. Why make major claims for yourself, and then be surprised when other people don't take you seriously???

But never mind, you are on ignore. Reading your posts is definitely the biggest waste of my time the last couple of days. If you want to show size, then take some Extenze...

#37     May 2, 2009
  8. F. d'Anconia

F. d'Anconia Guest

one word for all of you.......

SCREENSHOTS.

(why is that so fucking hard to do)??

Any claims of big trades made on here are absolutely worthless without them. Why bother even getting into these flame wars?

Ho, you are a complete fucking douchebag for not posting them.

..while I'm calling out names, that puretick retard is also a complete fucking douchebag for never posting them. He's been arguing about his success for like years now without ever posting a single screenshot that could have avoided all that bullshit.

Those of you who are arguing with these people, please think about it this way. WHO in their fucking right mind would want to spend post after post defending their position, taking major valuable time away from researching the next trade, when they could just post a simple screenshot and avoid all the aggravation?

And by the way before the inevitable question rolls in, I have posted them many times of my own screen in the trader p&L thread. Feel free to search my username. I might not be the biggest trader (1-3 lot ES and about 500-1000 shares stock) but I am consistent and I have no problem proving that, and I would never, ever, even think of opening a thread that brags about a past trade without them. Come to think of it, what kind of weak individual even needs the accolades of an anonymous chat board to validate his trading? Those of you who are in these wars, you should ask yourselves that before firing off that next salvo.

and Ho, if you are reading this and about to post something along the lines of "this from d'Anconia who admits that he is a one-lot-punk", then let me just save you the trouble by saying that I would rather be a one lot punk who can post a screenshot of those one lots than someone who claims to trade big size but has no screenshots.

#38     May 2, 2009
  9. HO is a zero (0) lot trader. Your 1-3 lots leave him gasping in the wind. He is seeking attention, and he got it. Except he is getting a negative rep, not a positive one...

#39     May 2, 2009
  10. Ho

I trusted you.

however

It turns out that you are indeed a paper trader who is powerlessly defending his position and pretend to be accommodating but never touch the gut of trading itself.

I don't believe a screen shot is that hard to upload.

To be a paper trader is fine as every one has the right to amuse himself. But you have gone TOO far.

#40     May 3, 2009