I wanted post a poll....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilduckling, Oct 26, 2006.

1. about the upcoming elections....... but i dont know how to do it.

anyways.... i say my party gets killed.... Dems take it all!!

I never thought i would say this but... frankly i dont care. Im so tired of the bible thumping relegious right trying to run this country. :mad:

The other thing is the war in Iraq .... DONT GO INTO WAR IF YOUR EVERY MOVE IS GOING TO BE DICTATED BY POLITICS! If you're gonna go in there to kill, then kill.... if your gonna go in there to babysit then babysit.... but dont mix the two! Iraq was a failure because we thought the people there were hungry for freedom and change.... boy were we wrong!

Well anyways.... i say we will end up with Dem controlled house and Senate... and ofcourse the next Dem Pres canidate will have a cake walk into the white house (unless they nominate Hilary ofcourse). 95% odds Dems will control all 3.

What do you all think??

2. Dems get house, GOP keep senate.

If Mrs. Clinton gets nomination, there's going to be another Republican in the White house.

I still think this November isn't a slam dunk for the Dems., they have a way of mucking things up.

I will say this, the Republicans have surprised and disappointed me. Government has grown as well as spending. Bush has exercised the veto like once on stem cell research. WTF?????

Bush's veto pen should have run out of ink a loooooong time ago. The Iraq spending budgets have been soooooo bloated with pork it's not even funny. I guess the Republicans have brought it on themselves.

If the Dems. can get people like Harold Ford and Obama (spelling?) out in front of the masses more, the Dems. would have a broader appeal. Pelousi is just a joke and to think she might become the next speaker..... now that's SCARY!!!!

3. once again i nail my calls. .... only 24 months before we see a donkey in the blue room