i want to travel to london.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yutagsadd, Aug 12, 2018.

1. yeah try some amazing fish and chips

#41     Sep 17, 2018
  2. Visaria

Visaria

London is the greatest city in the world.

OP, I hate tourists though...I would prefer u didn't come here...thanks.

#42     Sep 17, 2018
  3. mlawson71

mlawson71

Have you decided where to visit, OP?

#43     Sep 18, 2018
  4. Arthur5

Arthur5

#44     Sep 24, 2018
  5. tomorton

tomorton

I am going to London tomorrow. The Megabus fare is £1.

#45     Sep 24, 2018
  6. I also want to visit London. This is one of the most popular tourist destinations, and there is no surprise. I can suggest checking a Lonely Planet London travel guide. It will provide you with some useful and helpful information.

#46     Sep 30, 2019
  7. tomorton

tomorton

Go as soon as you can. One of the most interesting places to visit. Big enough so that if you have a favourite interest or pass-time, you can research it and find something along those lines there.

#47     Sep 30, 2019
  8. tango29

tango29

We went with our youngest and his club soccer team. We had an organized tour of the usual sites and it was actually pretty good. I'm not a big fan of the usual tourist stuff when we travel, but this was worth it. We also went to a Chelsea v. Stoke City match. That was a fantastic experience. Everyone was wanded and security searched. The fans had separate entrances, and there was a double row of security people between the sections. People were still reaching over trying to start fights. Instead of just yelling f--- whoever or whatever, they have songs and chants all game long that are hilarious. The soccer was fantastic to watch also, especially with no play reviews every 5 minutes.
    So much history to see there I wish we had more time. Next trip is going to be Isle of Man for the TT races and I hope to loop back to England, or Ireland.

#48     Oct 1, 2019
    tomorton likes this.
  9. Theo1

Theo1

:D:D:D:D:D:D

#49     Oct 4, 2019