i want to travel to london.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yutagsadd, Aug 12, 2018.

1. qxr1011

qxr1011

long live the Queen !

amen

#31     Aug 16, 2018
    tomorton likes this.
  2. Cabin111

Cabin111

Love the idea in Hyde Park London...Talk about anything (debate/argue)!! Just don't speak badly about the Queen!!!

#32     Aug 16, 2018
  3. elderado

elderado

4. mlawson71

mlawson71

That is truly incredible to see.

#34     Aug 19, 2018
  5. Missed a great London derby yesterday, Chelsea v. Arsenal.

#35     Aug 19, 2018
  6. Cabin111

Cabin111

There is really only one thing I would like to see in England...A relegation match!! I am just talking about the social aspects of it. Sorry, don't follow the Premier League. But, I would love to see a team that is in a relegation match. I would figure out who are the owners, key players who haven't performed, injured players, the coaches, the refs who screwed them, etc. I would love to go into a pub a few hours before (in the potential relegation city). Not say much...Don't want to get into any fights. I would just love to be a fly on the wall to listen. Also be in the stands and hear what the locals are saying. I just think it would be very fascinating to watch...

#36     Aug 20, 2018
  7. Relegation matches cost the loser millions and millions of dollars so I guarantee of you are in the bar of the club that loses you will see some wild shot. On the other hand watch a championship playoff final for a promotion spot. They will act like they won the World Cup if they win :)

#37     Aug 20, 2018
  8. Cabin111

Cabin111

You know I was thinking a movie documentary about a relegation match would be interesting. Start a few weeks before the match...End it a couple days after the match...Where people in that area have come to accept in their hearts that they have been relegated. Do a lot of hidden (Apple IPhone cameras...You would have to hide them because people would fight you if they knew you were filming them). Also have some real film crews around for the match and in the pubs. I would pay to see that movie.

20 minutes later. I saw this on YouTube. This is what I am talking about...The raw emotions from relegation. Seeing it happen to a old, cherished club. Don't know the club but a great story.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
    #38     Aug 20, 2018
  9. And never heard of that club again so sometimes relegation is death... many clubs come back up but some get relegated, lose the money and sponsorship, best players leave and they sink really far. Wigan comes to mind.

#39     Aug 20, 2018
  10. Wish I could give you some relevant advise, but last time I was there in England was the early 90s which was way before it became a muslim country.

#40     Aug 21, 2018