i want to travel to london.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by yutagsadd, Aug 12, 2018.

1. bookish

bookish

If you go anyway, stop by the Windsor palace (not to be confused with Windsor castle) gift shop and buy yourself a freaking suit of armor. You'll have something awesome to keep as a momento and talk about. Also, even though the price is reasonable its actually some really good bad-ass armor. If you practice you can do a back flip in it. Also, check out the king's coronation painting. Send me a pic of it.

#11     Aug 13, 2018
  2. tomorton

tomorton

Wow mate, I actually meant bitter experiences just in visiting London, but OK.

Bad stuff surrounds us all but if its outside my circle I don't let it get to me. After that, happiness depends on what we do about what happens to each of us. And I suppose you have to include the good and the bad in that. After all, millionaires commit suicide too you know.

#12     Aug 13, 2018
  3. Why would you want to go there?

#13     Aug 13, 2018
  4. speedo

speedo

London is a great city...go.

#14     Aug 13, 2018
  5. Go see Chelsea play

#15     Aug 13, 2018
  6. tomorton

tomorton

There's no point me arguing the case for visiting one of the greatest cities in the world. If you like cities this has to be high on your city visit list. If you don't like cities, you wouldn't have a city visit list.

#16     Aug 13, 2018
  7. destriero

destriero

Stay at the Savoy. See a show in Pic-Circus. Buy some Bally shoes at Harrod's (or Tod's). That's what I did. I had a great time. Just stay outta Belfast, N. Ireland.

#17     Aug 13, 2018
    tomorton likes this.
  8. qxr1011

qxr1011

just came back from London couple of weeks ago

a lot of stuff to see

it was hot + bushiness and hotels try to save on air conditioning....

people are nice , but their teeth are clear representation of the major difference between american and British healthcare

too much talk and history surrounding royalty , queen, princes... again coming form america it starting getting on nerves, i understand the tradition, but it seems a bit more than that: the commoners like to suck up to the royalty, and they themselves know that...

#18     Aug 13, 2018
  9. Cabin111

Cabin111

You are totally wrong!! What this person needs to do (with their limited amount of money) is to buy a time share. One that lets them travel around the world (usually during the ideal seasons). This will give them a well rounded education on finance and the ways of the world...

Editing the above. Was thinking someone would really believe the above and be in real trouble!! The above is a joke!!! If you don't know why, please review time shares and the problems they create. Sometimes we need to learn from the school of hard knocks...But if we can avoid them, they can save us a lot of time and money...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    #19     Aug 13, 2018
  10. bookish

bookish

LOL am I understanding correctly that you want him to get screwed over so hard that he never gets fanciful again for the rest of his life?

#20     Aug 13, 2018