I want to tell traders what "edge" disclosure can and can't do

Discussion in 'Trading' started by original, Apr 23, 2008.

1. ... :)

#41     Apr 24, 2008
  2. Hi Original:

Just to say that I enjoyed reading what you wrote. You are original, even in choosing your handle, which was avaiable for all, but no bagholder thought to take it.

Do not be negative if your see all sort of shit thrown at you. Some people are jeoulous, and some are liars. They think that all other people are like them (liars, deadwood, etc). They do not understand that life can be different for others.

Time to burn them in your mountain of hay, and put their wallets to a safe place (your pocket and mine).

RFT

#42     Apr 24, 2008
  3. Alex: there is an edge in your head. Just digg. If you need help digging, let me know. I digged before, and I have a big pick. Watch your head, we are close to the burried nugget in your head..:)

#43     Apr 24, 2008
  4. wtf?:confused:

#44     Apr 24, 2008
  5. Hi original,

I am just wondering if one could attain both edge in trend trading and edge in range trading?

Sincerely,

Pension_Admin

#45     Apr 24, 2008
  6. you are not thinking outside of the box when it comes to "anomalies". you are being far too simplistic and far too generous on how the market acts. i am going to guess that you are looking at things from strictly a technical analysis perspective or simple valuation perspective. you can also look for "anomalies" based on how the market reacts to corporate actions.

the market is not efficient. figure out where the ineffiencies are at.

#46     Apr 24, 2008

7. 1000 or more posts since January is major digging, about 200 posts each month... you have been digging hard...I can't do it:)

Alex

#47     Apr 24, 2008
  8. Thanks, I got the book "Anomalous Market Reaction to Corporate Actions", by Wealth Filthy, and I hope I will figure it out.:)

Alex

#48     Apr 24, 2008
  9. the answer is yes, however I do not do that, when ranging happens for me that is simply DD

the reason why is, well how the hell do you know when ranging will and trend resume or counter trend begin

besides when we are talking ranging, we are simply talking lowering qualifications for trend and going reverse

I know guys do it, but not me, its just not worth my time to switch horses mid stream

#49     Apr 24, 2008
  10. LOL :D :D :D

I know man that's what I was going for WTF ??? :p

#50     Apr 24, 2008