I want to tell traders what "edge" disclosure can and can't do

Discussion in 'Trading' started by original, Apr 23, 2008.

1. jhithers

jhithers

But for some reason, even though I am sooooo successful, I feel compelled to post anonymously on a message board that I won't share what makes me successful.

lol

#11     Apr 23, 2008
  2. trapstar

trapstar

Original couldn't trade his way out of a box.
    Noob, school started an hour ago, your late .
    I <3 fantasy traders like Original, they make my day!

:D

#12     Apr 23, 2008
  3. From the original turtle trading rules: "The most important aspects of successful trading are confidence, consistency, and discipline. Rules that you can't or won't follow will not do you any good."

If you posted your edge on ET most readers wouldn't have the confidence to follow your trading system.

#13     Apr 23, 2008
  4. sg20

sg20

The more info you give out, the more blood newbies are going to taste because they believed in the system, believe me it's not all about the edge but the experiences you have while trading the market; it takes experience and skills and I think most won't make it anyways, so the selection process is always the same. Traders come and go and only a few will remain a seasoned trader.

sg20

#14     Apr 23, 2008
  5. provide some quality posts you pathetic parasite

and if you don't understand my thread, the YOU ARE NOT A REAL trader

otherwise you would know what I speak of

little A-hole

#15     Apr 23, 2008
  6. you joined in 2003 and you made 47 posts

you are really REALLY making me think here, you quiet bastard

but I am glad that my thread made you post

you selfish freak

#16     Apr 23, 2008
  7. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

Why didn't you call him a big A-hole? Looks like you may have some confidence issues.

#17     Apr 23, 2008
  8. Original you are hereby placed on ignore for being an original freak of nature.

Susana

#18     Apr 23, 2008
  9. Susana you must be a very ugly woman to be interested in trading

But I don't think you are a women at all, you are a pathetic noob trying to get these geeks to help you

#19     Apr 23, 2008
  10. That's like saying "it won't affect me or my future children if I allow some guy to screw my wife with a condom" ... well, technically, no it wouldn't.

But they found out during the 60's that there's nothing free about free love.

#20     Apr 23, 2008