*I want to start now* Help Me with something Please

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Kastro_316, Feb 2, 2003.

1. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

....than a bad trader , yes.

#21     Feb 3, 2003
  2. either a liar, or he/she is a regulator--oops, i guess that means liar.

#22     Feb 3, 2003
  3. The noble profession of Mounted Police has boosted his maturity.

But I know that (trying to) trading has accelerated my own aging process by at least 4:1. Think of it is Pattern Daytrading Margin Aging.

#23     Feb 3, 2003
  4. Andre

Andre

With the Canadian references, all I can think of is:

I'm a lumberjack, and I'm Ok...

::chuckles::

André

#24     Feb 3, 2003
  5. Altrustic

Altrustic

:)
    Kastro,
    You have plenty. Jump on in. I agree with the other comments in that not much has happened lately. The way I read the market it has been moving sideways for the last couple of months with a dip lately. Hopefully now it is back to just sideways unless you like to do mainly shorts.
    I stared with just 5k with IB and kept the rest in mutual funds until I get a good feel for what I am doing.
    You might also want to start light to keep your learning curve losses to a minimum. Which means do not put a lot into any one trade. Spread out your risk.

#25     Feb 3, 2003
  6. Momento

Momento

Stick to the RCMP, until you can live without income for at least 8 months, also... until you figure out your real age. (IB requires a piece of identity during the registration process..)
    :D

#26     Feb 3, 2003
  7. currently stationed in Kazahkstan. I'm also considering opening up a trading account. I'm 23 years old. Do you think $500K is enough to start with?

Also, do you think it's feasible to carry on normal spy activities concurrently with my trading? I don't have an internet connection here either -- will that hinder my efforts?

Thanks for your help.

(I'm now 28 years of age. Please respond before I hit retirement age).

Thanks.

#27     Feb 3, 2003