I Want to Start a Signal Selling Website

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by R1234, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Why would you need to be regulated to tell people to buy/sell a stock at a certain price/ time?...that's gay. Pretty soon the SEC's gonna have the right to tell you how to raise your own kids.

I think its funny yet pathetic how the govt tries to regulate stupidity. If you pay me 500.00 a month for me to give you a watchlist, and you go broke.....it's your own damn fault.

cm69

#21     Nov 21, 2006

2. You're talking about a country where stupid people spill coffee on their laps and then get paid millions by more stupid people sitting as jurors. The litigation related economy is probably well north of 25% of the spurious American GDP.

#22     Nov 21, 2006
  3. still wondering....

#23     Nov 21, 2006
  4. The only good thing is those same people, are the ones that stuff our pockets :D . I think those guys on the infomercial are douche bags, but you know they rake in the money, cuz some sucker just ran to his phone to order some "get rich quick" shit from these guys that probably never worked a day in their life.

I dont know what's worse.. being smart and taking advantage of people, or being a dumb ass, and not knowing any better.

#24     Nov 21, 2006
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, that goes without saying. I assume the guy is profitable, so this should go into the advantage category...

#25     Nov 21, 2006
  6. You need to sell hope to all those seeking it...plenty of new meat...

Use all of the standard deficits that people have experienced and offer them light....

Remember your giving them the fullfilment they seek..or they would not be reading your website...

go ahead... be the charlatan you so much want to be...

why would any REAL trader seek after such a project?...(client or vendor) so your market is not real traders at all.

[​IMG]

#26     Nov 21, 2006