I Want to Start a Signal Selling Website

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by R1234, Nov 21, 2006.

  1. R1234


    I want to start a website where I sell ETF timing signals to the general public for some monthly or yearly fee.

    What type of regulatory registrations would I need for this (if any)???

    I have seen other signal selling websites that apparently do not have any SEC registrations.
  2. Are you not making enough money trading the signals yourself?
  3. Truff


    if you are not registered then you are not regulated. keep in mind you can still be investigated for false claims or any other issue and be sanctioned for it.
  4. would'nt a thick EULA prevent him from being investigated if the signals lead to unhappy clients?
  5. zdreg


    does EULA stand for European Lime Association?
  6. sometimes. its end user licence agreement. it basically prevents software makers from being sued if someone does anything bad with their software or if they lose money because of it.
  7. How could you compete with The Gorilla???!!! :D


    Don't forget Rolling Stocks!! It's EASY!!!


    And just buy the Same Stock Again and Again and RETIRE EARLY!!

  8. Truff


    t Thats something different. If you commit any type of fraudulous actions on your site, that is enough to have you investigated.
  9. Truff


    #10     Nov 21, 2006