I want to see blood

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, May 14, 2006.

1. I want to see it drop like a rock just to amuse myself watching allt he chickens runing around w/ their heads chopped off ^_^

#21     May 15, 2006
  2. Tums

Tums

you want the market to go where you want to go?

I tend to go where the market wants to go.

#22     May 15, 2006
  3. Adobian

Adobian

I think if market makers have too much inventories, the will raise they price to sell. If their inventories are low, the deflate the price to buy . It's all manipulations, I think . And market makers have to square out so they won't lose. It's us who will.

#23     May 15, 2006
  4. coolweb, for position trades, i buy support. i sell resistance

11383 was support.

i had a buy order set there for over a week.

it hit tonight and filled.

i'll check it @ 0845 hrs EST and see where it's at.

this was a key level i have waited over a week for the dow to come down to for another position trade to enter

as for intraday, i will wait for the open of course. but that's my position trade.

i trade YM for a decent living. take it for what it's worth

#24     May 15, 2006
  5. livermore said something about the fools that try to wish the market in one direction....

#25     May 15, 2006
  6. there is blood in the streets tonight

yellow .... ( g o l d )
    :eek:

#26     May 15, 2006

7. Sounds like you clearly have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

1) taking trading ideas out of context

2) not knowing that he's talking about

Difference between: wishing while having a position
    and wishing while predicting where the market will be and having the foresight to plan the battle before it has even started.

3) quoting livermore like you think you know what he's saying

Feel smart now?

#27     May 15, 2006
  8. Get stopped out?

#28     May 15, 2006
  9. zdreg

zdreg

everything is about bush or cheney.
    when you have a bad hair day is it also about bush-cheney?

#29     May 15, 2006
  10. Adobian

Adobian

Nice, thanks.

Quoting a well known figure, although I don't know which Livermore was used as reference, is a sign of insecurity. One should base on one's own experience to make a statement, and even so, should state that "it is only my own humble opinion.". Last election, I was so sure Bush and Cheney would have to step down. Unfortunately, their opposition wasn't strong enough, and the vote count cheating in Florida was not expected .

Anything can happen in the stock market, and in life. The more money you have, the more winnig you get, the more advantages you have over others, the less your mentality is prepared of the unexpected, because you think you know it all .

And this is only my humble opinion.

#30     May 15, 2006