I want to raise $10 million to trade...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ripley, Feb 4, 2007.

1. I think it is clear this thread is garbage and the medication wore off. There will be no clear answer to your post. :)

#71     Feb 4, 2007
  2. Yeah.. 10 million seems a little insane.. but, I will have that much raised within the next 2 years hopefully. I am an even better salesman than a trader (which I am still real good).. thus, all I need is some face time with real people. Plus, my trading techniques are SOLID.

I don't LONG stocks to be able to worry about a bear market. I try to stay away from stocks as much as I can.

How can I be in debt if I lose 10M of Trading money. I guess, you have to cover that in the disclosures that trading is risky and you may lose all of it... etc etc

With that much money.. I would need several accounts at several places. I must analyse the financial of the brokerages before I do this.

I use a very short term scalp/swing method that has been proven that I will ONLY make money. There is no way I will lose the whole thing. Thus, the risk of losing that money is nil, due to my trading duration and risk controls.

#72     Feb 4, 2007
  3. the holy grail of trading? found? how about you PM me your edge too :D

#73     Feb 4, 2007
  4. Yeah.. i HONESTLY found it. Say whatever the hell you guys want to say... but, I really really worked for it. 5 years NON-stop.

It is no holy grail.. but it sure comes damn close.

#74     Feb 4, 2007
  5. still no PM yet. i smell a liar.

#75     Feb 4, 2007
  6. Electric told me to disable my PM... he is a Moderator :(

#76     Feb 4, 2007
  7. There have been legitimate comments made by PohPoh and Don Bright in terms of how to establish a public track record and/or use leverage to exponentially increase your returns assuming your method is as good as you say it is (aren't they all) and is scalable to the levels you need it to be to actually make money with it.

That information has flown through this thread like water through a sieve.

What you really mean is: "where can I meet gullible people with absolutely no knowledge of trading who I can get to give me money so I can trade my current NO LOSE scheme. They must have no knowledge of what a real trader does, because if I blow-out (yet once again) I don't want them to be able to come after me."

All that time in school and you need to resort to running game to try to make a living. That's because you were to lazy to go the long route, realized you actually couldn't make it on your own (I bet that was a shock to the system) and are now trying to make-up for lost time and lost wages (hope does spring eternal, doesn't it).

JJ

#77     Feb 4, 2007
  8. Pathus

Pathus

This guy Ripley is so full of shit it is coming out of his ears. The last thread was about turning his own money into a billion within a year. LOL. He has not made any money in trading and now he claims he is the best trader that ever lived.

Hell, I'm pretty sure he got this idea to raise money from my post in his billionaire trader thread when I pointed out that the only traders making huge money are doing it by managing OPM in some way shape or form.

Ripley if you ask the right rich people for their money hopefully one of them is a psychiatrist and will have you institutionalized.

#78     Feb 4, 2007
  9. Gawd...

It wasn't within a year.. It was the goal of my life.

No, I haven't got the idea from your reply on that thread. I have been contemplating with this for a while. This weekend, when my Parents asked me to recommend them couple of stocks did I realize that I am indeed an expert, and some people could really make use of a service like this.

#79     Feb 4, 2007
  10. JIMMY... listen..

I don't trade stocks to take Don's words for any worth. Got it?

And yeah.. I prefer not to disclose my methods to other financial market participants. What's the crime in that... All I am trying to do is to protect my edge. I am no trading superstar... but, rather a grinder, that has to grind it out. A winning system is something to be guarded with all your might and abilities.

#80     Feb 4, 2007