I want to raise $10 million to trade...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ripley, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Please see previous post made out to redbull13

The kid is goofy on steroids, and can't keep his story straight to save his life.

A very simple solution?

Don't make outrageous moronic statements like "Billion Dollar Quest" (which fell flat on its face), when you can't even open a trading account or "I want to raise $10 million to trade" ... a system which is 100%.

I haven't said anything which uses bad language or curse words, and actually, I'm just pointing out what to me is blatently obvious. If you don't like what I write chum, just put me on IGNORE.

Later,

JJ

P.S. ... and looking at the questions you're asking about trading, I really don't think I'd be too interested in your response to what I said about mine.

#171     Feb 6, 2007
  2. Yeah lilD Birds of a Feather all have a similar quack

JJ

#172     Feb 6, 2007
  3. BUMP!

so maybe Ripley can come back. :cool:

#173     Jan 23, 2008
  4. fxpip

fxpip

A mini prime to GS or BSC , such as ?

#174     Jan 23, 2008
  5. BUMP!

so ripley can return to these forums!

#175     Jul 1, 2008

6. i think he is loooong gone. who knows...maybe he got busted at his job for trading and being an analyst lol.

#176     Jul 1, 2008

7. I'm still around...you cannot see me, but I'm usually on the other side of your trades. But, very busy to even check these forums any more. Just about time to invest in couple more PAs.

#177     Mar 21, 2009
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

buy a list of wealthy individuals and pound the phones...peace

#178     Mar 21, 2009
  9. mray

mray

So it's been a year since you mentioned:

"in a year I'll be trading 8 figures"

Which I thought was pretty funny considering a few posts above that post you were skiddish about investing in a $20/wk newspaper ad to drum up investors for your hedge fund.

Just curious, how many millions do you currently manage?

#179     Mar 22, 2009
  10. lol

Mate if you've got 100k capital then all you need to do is make a few 100% profit per year for a few years (dont need to compound even), and you will have your 1million then. :)

And a few 100% profit per year int hard at all if you just learn to trade futures of a volatile market like crude oil. :cool:

Goodluck mate, it is do-able.

#180     Mar 22, 2009