I want to raise $10 million to trade...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ripley, Feb 4, 2007.

1. JB3: very ncie post

#161     Feb 6, 2007
  2. jealous of this?

Surf's Journal-YTD

LOL, :) no

Jimmy Jam

#162     Feb 6, 2007
  3. Why is everyone attacking Ripley??? :confused:

He has a go get 'em king of spirit..... it's what you need to face the cruel markets.

#163     Feb 6, 2007
  4. Boy, you got that right ... and it's about to get even tougher for the little snot.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=86417

JJ

#164     Feb 6, 2007
  5. JimmyJam,

I've been observing this thread and I'm amazed at how negative everything you say is. You have nothing good to offer. This indicates nothing but the fact that you are probably horribly unsatisfied with yourself, and presumably your trading. Seriously, every other post is by you. Have you nothing better to do?

Ripley stay positive and laugh at these fools who just bash you. They probably wish they had ambition at a young age.

Think positively, but more importantly - realistically.

JimmyJam - Avg almost 5 posts per day? I'm guessing 4/5 of those are all bashing others. Good luck to you, hope the negative attitude works out!

#165     Feb 6, 2007
  6. First off reddy, you're lurking on a joke thread! :confused:

Ripley's full of sh*t.

He started his bullshit last year and is continuing it full-force into the New Year, nah, I can't stand'em.

He talks about his Masters degree, having read every trading book there is, and being the best trader on the Board, all the while trading his illegal parents' account from his cubicle.
    My trades?

Look at the market fool, they're quick scalps which take advantage of these range bound markets which we've been having for the past few years ... after that, compounding and money management are doing the trick just fine. :)

Oh, yeah, but unlike Ripley's, I don't get 100% of 'em right, but then again I don't need to. Oh wait, I also don't need OPM to make money, in fact, I wouldn't want it (way too much headache).

If you don't like what I write about Ripley and his goofy co-hort, Marketsurfer, don't read it.

Later chuckles,

Jimmy Jam

#166     Feb 6, 2007
  7. ... and while you're at it, stop sitting around at the terminal, reading this crap and counting my posts, this can't be helping your trading one bit.

JJ

P.S. Oh, OK, that's your MO, in between what, watching Forex trades on FXCM?

yeah

#167     Feb 6, 2007
  8. KS2007

KS2007

Well obviously no one NEEDS other people's money to make money if they know how to trade. However, saying that it is 'too much of a headache' is somewhat naive...The profits available to those trading other people's money can be quite appealling. Also, I tend to agree with Red about your negativity. Let the kid have his dreams...he doesn't need you screaming at him about what an idiot he is. If it bothers you so much, just don't read the thread. You really shouldn't let other peope get under your skin like that Jimmy Jam. "He started his bullshit last year and is continuing it full-force into the New Year, nah, I can't stand'em"...I mean come on...don't take other's inquiries so personally. I'm not going to attack your trading methodology or suggest that you are inadequate as an explanation for your irrational anger at an up and coming trader. However, I will ask you to stop being so irrationally negative.

#168     Feb 6, 2007
  9. -Open an account at a mini prime to GS or BSC

-Get a real accountant.

-Build a track record

If you are as good as you say they will find you. Trust me.

#169     Feb 6, 2007
  10. ahh..... another successfull deflection of attacks. Before it was thorn into volente.......and I now deflected the attacks at Ripley into Jimmy Jam..... hee hee heee

lol

#170     Feb 6, 2007