I want to raise $10 million to trade...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ripley, Feb 4, 2007.

1. KS2007

KS2007

yeah... see in downtown los angeles there is a vibrant community of 'street sellers' and you can get pretty amazing knock offs. But those sites have amazing quality stuff for the most part, and of course, you can't beat the prices because it is direct from the manufacturer.

#131     Feb 4, 2007
  2. stylark3

stylark3

Ripley --

I you don't trade stocks, what do you trade?

Also, if your method is so good then it should not be a problem
    for you to take as little as $2000.00 and turn it into $500000
    in 12 months.

I've seen someone do this so it is possible to do and so can you
    if your method is so great.

And, once you accomplish this feat then you should not have
    any problem attracting the money you seek.

On the otherhand, why bother with other people money once
    you have generated this $500000. Just take that money
    and make $2000000 in the next 12 months (if your method is
    so great, this should not be a problem)

So, in 3 years $2000000 can be maybe $8000000 (if your method is so great)

So, by the 4th year, you will have your own $10mil with out
    anybody's help.

You do have $2000.00 don't you?

:confused:

#132     Feb 4, 2007
  3. stylark3

stylark3

"I you don't trade stocks, what do you trade?"

I meant "If you don't........then what do you trade?"

#133     Feb 4, 2007
  4. stylark3

stylark3

Thanks, ElectricSavant.

#134     Feb 5, 2007
  5. Pathus

Pathus

First of all, I must reiterate the fact that Ripley is undoubtedly and completely full of shit.

Second off, I would like to salute those of you who respect him for having ambition and great goals in life.

The problem is that he is an arrogant piece of shit who in my opinion is probably a pathological liar with a child-like narcissism that you would only find in a five year old dreaming of being superman.

Ripley, you haven't done shit with your life yet. Yes, you were an analyst for two years... that doesn't count for shit. The vast majority of analysts are completely worthless... not to mention the fact that you claim to have day traded the whole time while being an analyst? Need I say more people?

Grow the f--k up and maybe you will be taken seriously.

#135     Feb 5, 2007
  6. HURRRRAAYYY!!...... My friend Ripley is back!! This board is now more fun! :)

Rip you takin another crack at it?? Im still in it but scaled my time frame way back..... 2006 my best year so far!

I will be reading your journals if u post!

#136     Feb 5, 2007
  7. JB3

JB3

Ripley,

What is wrong with you? Seriously, go out there and get a job. With every post you make, the less I think of you, scum comes to mind at about now.

Here's my TOP 10 reasons NOT to invest with you.

1) You have proven that you have no concept of trading. (just read any of your rubbish in all your threads)
    2) You have no edge. (money management is not an edge, it is a wonderful and powerful addition to an edge.)
    3) You can't even successfully trade a paper account. (And don't give me this BS about how you can't enter a trading competition because you only trade well with real money because we all know that is complete and utter horse dung.)
    4) You don't understand the inner workings of the market. (you remind me of the kid who has read every book on the market, but probably have never stood on the floor of an exchange or worked with a real professional floor trader). You basically just live off other's experiences through exaggerated books.
    5) You are greedy. (Because all you talk about is making tons of money without just making money from the market)
    6) You are impatient. (you don't see the market in years which is a fallacy and shows your lack of insight on money management and staying in as a career.)
    7) You are fearful. (You don't have any of your own money to trade, you fear to lose, you fear it will take too long, and worst of all, you try to eliminate fear by trading other people's money because it doesn't cost you a thing...slimeball.)
    8) You are lazy. (You just want to get an ad in the paper like the next snake oils salesman instead of actually building a real track record of a few years or just enter a trading contest to display your trades, nowhere do I see you actually putting in any work to earn any money.)
    9) You are a liar. (With every contradictory thing you have said in this forum, this is very evident.)
    10) You are a snake oil saleman. (You want to trade OPM because of your delusions, and in the process, will destroy many people's and their children's lives because they have worked very hard to earn their money. Of course, this doesn't seem to bother you.)

#137     Feb 5, 2007
  8. AnnaFX

AnnaFX

I always thought you needed to go for your MBA in order to have respectable employment with a hedge fund, let alone run one. What might give you more credibility (at least with me) is experience as an analyst, controller or some position inside a well respected fund. That is something invaluable before striking out on your own.

#138     Feb 5, 2007
  9. You sir, have insulted Ripleys honor. Why if i only had a pair of dress gloves.....

#139     Feb 5, 2007
  10. spinn

spinn

I have just sent Mr Ripley the $10 Million I earned selling John Gibson shaped potatoe chips on Ebay by paypal.

I trust him completely.

#140     Feb 5, 2007