I want to make traders out of ETers, come in

Discussion in 'Trading' started by APA, May 17, 2008.

1. why play with gold? Short equities which are now at a turning point before the next descent--in other words a top.

#11     May 17, 2008
  2. Mandelbrotset, I thought you said only 1 indicator was needed?

#12     May 17, 2008
  3. New to this site. So APA am I looking at the head and shoulders or the bullish breakout - can't both be right can they?

#13     May 17, 2008
  4. promagma

promagma

Ok that is the final bar, how about the other 150 or 200 bars?

#14     May 17, 2008
  5. LOL!

You caught him in contradiction with his statements in his thread "...Pure Price Action...". How do you cacth a "xxx"? Ask him the same question sometime later, and you will get a different/opposite answer.

#15     May 17, 2008
  6. sg20

sg20

The current trend looks like a similar pattern back in May 2006 if the fourth leg down doesn't go below the 38.2% level.

sg20

#16     May 17, 2008
  7. ATLien

ATLien

God damn it stfu, you damn troll. From what I recall, you're the one spamming shit and nitpicking your threads for whatever conceivable situation.

I'm going to create 500 threads in various posts calling the top on oil, and when I hit, I'll quote :)

#17     May 17, 2008
  8. For the simpleton and the fool who didn't see the humor in my post (note the "lauging face" at the bottom of it ... duh), the chart that APA posted showed no less than 5 Lower Studies and 5 Upper Studies ... all of them redundant.

Now, you can decide who is the fool and who is the simpleton between the two of you ... actually riskfreetrading can fill-the-bill for both slots. :)

#18     May 17, 2008
  9. promagma

promagma

Ok back on topic ..... this chart is a perfect series of higher lows, followed by a break downward in mid-March. Run this type of analysis on multiple time frames, and then you really got something.

#19     May 17, 2008
  10. Yeah, you're right, riskfreetrading is one of the worst and most obvious trolls to come to ET in a long-time.

Here's how his latest "risk free trade" is doing (speaking of charts) ... lol :p <-- note: this means "humor" or "funny"

#20     May 17, 2008