I Want To Make At Least 1 Million in '07

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Dec 29, 2006.

1. I just want to pay off my college loans, in 2007. 30 grand? Damn, I dot even have thaat much in my account. I am still 18 so I can make that in 2 year span easy, good luck to me, and god speed.:p

There we go my new year resolution is pay off my college bills before I get out of college.:)

#41     Dec 31, 2006
  2. MattF

MattF

^^^You would definitely be an extreme minority if that was the case...good deal.

I'd like to shoot for something similar this year, except to wipe out all of my debts which total in the vicinity of $40K...which isn't too bad in the grand scheme of things...in a low/conservative sense that would take about 9 months, but I would definitely compound a lot of profits to get up there quicker...

#42     Dec 31, 2006
  3. I would also like to wipe out my debt in 2007. I am in over $600,000 though, so it would have to be a stellar year. I said it here first...my new year will bring much more discipline and balance in all areas of my life.

Good Luck to all and Happy New Year.

#43     Dec 31, 2006
  4. I have one question for you ByLoSellHi. How much did you make last year? That can be a good indication of what you will make next year.

#44     Dec 31, 2006
  5. smallfil

smallfil

>>>We have seen, so far, that I person says he wants to make 100% and that is totally out of the realm of possibility for those who responded.<<<

Actually, making 100% on any given trade is possible. The catch is you can also lose 100% or your money on that trade. I trade options and have had 2 100% winners the past 2 weeks but, I have also had losers which can wipe out those winners in a flash.
    The challenge seems to be keeping much of what you make and not losing it all and then some. Oh, if it were so simple----all of us would be rich!!!

#45     Dec 31, 2006