I Want To Make At Least 1 Million in '07

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Dec 29, 2006.

1. I'm serious.

Short or long, artificial and arbitrary or not, if I don't make at least a cool million, I will have failed.

I had 6 months to figure the market out. Now comes the true test.

2. I want to make 5 million in the next 10 years...I have failed three times...this is the forth attempt...my time is running out :)

Its not about me though..i need 5 mil for retirement...and i do not care if someone writes me out a check...I will take it and retire...

3. S2007S

S2007S

I hear you...how much capital are you starting with and what kind of leverage are you using.

4. The amount of capital I am willing to dedicate, both in long and short positions, into the equities' markets will necessitate that I achieve a near 100% return this year.

It sounds unlikely, but I prefer to think of it as 10% per month.

It makes it easier for me to tackle that way. It seems much less daunting to achieve 10% gains per month than 100% for the year.

5. doli

doli

I plan to have a million (yen) in '07.

6. RhinoGG

RhinoGG Guest

Two bulls were sitting on the high meadow and the young bull said to his father;
    "Hey dad, lets run down there and screw one of those cows".

His father turned to him and said...
    "Son, lets just walk down there and screw them all."

7. I have to Thank you...I even brought Wifey to the monitor to read that....we had a good laugh...There is more to that post that meets the eye, and the thread author should stop and consider...:)

8. ROTFLMAO! HAHAHHAHAHHA! :D

Thanks a Million for the laugh! And a Happy new year to you too! :D

9. Oh, I definitely laughed at that, ES. :D

10. :D :p I'm sorry this is better than priceless...hey good luck!

#10     Dec 29, 2006