I want to leave on a GOOD NOTE----

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NY_HOOD, Dec 19, 2008.

1. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

whether my posts were useless;some were just ball busting but never malicious. it was all in fun. but most really were serious and i enjoyed helping others out. lots of nice guys on this board and some good trader,also lots of arrogant pricks who only post replies in a negative fashion but never start constructive,thought provoking threads. anyway, i think FSYS is going to be a nice stock for the next few months. look at the bottoming process,its ready to fly. had a nice run today and we need more strength monday or tuesday. with that. have a great weekend and safe holiday season.

2. I would have to disagree. 12 million float and nearly 3 million shorts up 87% from the month before. People hate this stock right now. I would more than likely take the other side of your trade for this one if i was going in it. Dont get me wrong...i would buy this stock at a lower price, but not at 34. It was an expensive stock back at 60 and its still a little high priced for me.

When it hits 10-15 dollars, then its a buy. But if you are trading in and out of it, its a pretty fun stock, but definately not something i want to buy and hold at 34.

But good luck to you.