I want to learn to trade futures!!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by mike281, Apr 24, 2008.

1. From what I hear trackstar is giving out free systems, you want to send him a PM to see if he can help you.

#31     Apr 27, 2008
  2. Really? Then why don't you explain why they don't have anything in common...

#32     Apr 29, 2008
  3. What a bunch of tools.

#33     Apr 29, 2008
  4. Really? Then why don't your explain how they are so common...

#34     Apr 29, 2008
  5. Everybody has a brain (almost everyone), and practically anyone can fund an account and trade (almost everyone).

#35     Apr 29, 2008
  6. I was just giving TraderZones a hard time.

#36     Apr 29, 2008
  7. sg20

sg20

This is your trading guide right here although my opinion on trading indicators are different than others; a good trader can trade with any tool regardless. TA, or PA... just spend a lot of screen time on both techniques you will be better off in the long run IMO.

sg20

#37     Apr 29, 2008
  8. ssss

ssss

9. buylo

buylo

10. i suggest you check out the AHG thread. It is huge so find the .doc summary.

That is free. There are some good paid services, I am currently with coiledmarkets.com and am very happy with it. Please no one call me a shill. It is run by ET member austinp and he also has some good free videos. It isn't anything too amazing or a guarantee that you will make money, but you will at least learn a lot. I am sure there are a few other good services but this is the only one I have tried. Most probably suck so do lots of research before giving them money.

#40     Apr 29, 2008