I Want To Get Rich Damnit! Yge

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Corey

Corey

25.50? Great call stoned!

#11     Sep 24, 2007
  2. chsbla

chsbla

thanks for bringing this to my attention. got some great action in over the past few days!

#12     Sep 24, 2007
  3. Alright FOLKS!!! Enough is enough is enough....

I think. Not sure. my feeling antenna whatever says these China solar stocks may reverse today or very soon anyway... it's just an uneasy feeling.
    We almost printed $29 this morning. would $28.50 or so be our exit today holding to end of day hoping for a mad rush up at the close... maybe we would even get $29.plus...

As you can tell TODAY I MEMORIZED THE SYMBOL GO STONEY!!! but Remember I said when my brain cells finally process the name of this company and the symbols it will probably be time to exit. That and a proliferation of page 1 china stuff on ET-- it's been a good indicator in the past of free falls.

I sent my first feeler about a sell a what would you do sort of annoying question. let's see what the hedge fund says. I have to be ready with a replacement idea though!!! Which I really don't. Sort of eyeing GOL the Brazilian airliner & ALVR & OVTI, GAIA but not completely blown away (yet). To Be Continued... ~ stoney

#13     Sep 26, 2007
  4. honghong

honghong

yea, i picked up a nice chunk of this last week, great run i'm thinking whether i should unload it and grab something else too

#14     Sep 26, 2007
  5. Junior Chinese solars are rolling over now as we speak... I just sent another more pointed question asking about a tight stop vs a sell..... might be time to bail but would love to hold out for end of day this could reverse again.... To Be Continued...

#15     Sep 26, 2007
  6. honghong

honghong

yea, i tossed half of my positions already this morning, i'll wait it out until the end of the day to see if it can recover

#16     Sep 26, 2007
  7. I'm selling. there's always the danger these guys drum up a press release tomorrow and make me look like a fool but discretion is the better part of valor when playing with big money as I found out of REDF when it did a $8 round trip for me, it can happen... it does happen... we'll see. Well at least we have some cash to invest at the end of the week.

The addiction continues.....

The tight Leash on YGE has been yanked!!!

Better modify this statement a bit my guy is watching and hoping to sell into strength today. But at some point today I am out. ~ SI

#17     Sep 26, 2007