I want to get my love back

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cuzzin_elias, Jan 15, 2009.

1. No, zdreg, seems like this one's just a story about a guy and his ex-girlfriend. Your (5 YEAR!) journey to profitability will have to continue I'm afraid.

#11     Jan 16, 2009
  2. maxpi

maxpi

I think you will wind up busted for stalking, be the laughing stock of the fish tank and become somebody's gf A......

#12     Jan 16, 2009
  3. ak15

ak15

You cannot be serious if you are "seeking advice" from the mighty ET. I suppose you could be forgiven since you have five posts to your name as of date and have announced your arrival only this month (assuming CE isn't an alias). Hopefully, after having experienced the pervasive lunacy here, you've realized by now the quality of individuals running around this dump and have mercifully come to your senses.

#13     Jan 16, 2009
  4. nitro

nitro

#14     Jan 17, 2009
  5. bigb

bigb

+1

Thats exactly what happened to me and the best decision of my life.....now i play with funbags all night long and forgot the names of the past girls who randomly text and say "just wanted to see how your doing." aka. i want you back. Had one last week from 7 years ago who is getting divorced.....I laughed so hard as i pressed delete

#15     Sep 14, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

You should send her the pictures you have been saving of her with the eyes cut out, and a note at the bottom of each picture that says "Im watching you" in blood red paint, that should get her back. :D

#16     Sep 15, 2010
  7. Picaso

Picaso

How come the trolls keep getting people to post in these threads...?

Wait...

Damn!

#17     Sep 15, 2010
  8. You're a liar and a cheater. You dont care about this girl, only that now that you are done with her, you dont want anyone else to have her because you think of her like your property. You are whats wrong with society.

#18     Sep 15, 2010