I want to brand myself as the greatest money manager ever...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TudorJones, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Yes indeed, but being a nincom-fucking'-poop surely does not top the list....

#41     Mar 4, 2008
  2. No, just Darkside.

#42     Mar 4, 2008
  3. Shut up moron. Nice try TudorJones.

#43     Mar 4, 2008
  4. EPrado

EPrado

You remember this guy from Sykes threads? He is a grade one dipshit. He isnt a trader...he doesnt have a fund. He is some unemployed kid who lives at home with mommy. When asked his strategy he came up with some lame answer like "I am market neutral....blah blah blah".

The best was when he started a thread asking what AUM means. Too fucking funny.

Yeah...this kid manages a fund.....uh huh.

#44     Mar 4, 2008
  5. Ha ha yeah exactly. In fact I gave you credit for busting his ass in a previous thread me and him locked horns in.

I remember that vividly. That's why gets no mercy when he posts dumb shit.

Here ya go EPrado:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...=a+few+notable+others+exposed+you#post1791114

#45     Mar 4, 2008
  6. Ok...

Before I respond in a negative fashion....

1. What are you trying to imply

2. Are you trying to insult me

#46     Mar 5, 2008
  7. 1. Were you talking shit about nutmeg or did I misinterpret what you said?

#47     Mar 5, 2008
  8. TudorJones, has Paul Tudor Jones given you permission to use his name?

#48     Mar 5, 2008
  9. I'm surprised Baron has let that continue for so long, frankly. The real PTJ could come kick some major ass over something like that if he cared enough.

#49     Mar 5, 2008
  10. Wow someone has a serious case of the internet tough guys.

No, actually I wasn't "talking shit" about what nutmeg said. I was simply trying to add to his valid point. And at the same time, trying to point out that tudor is very likely a douche none the less, even if he is "making money". (low standards or not....)

Now.... why don't you start where you should have initially, and answer my question before you shoot anymore my direction.

#50     Mar 5, 2008