I want to brand myself as the greatest money manager ever...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TudorJones, Mar 4, 2008.

1. I'm humble too.. (i'm all dat and more)

Tells me how many successful fund managers you know.. :D

#31     Mar 4, 2008
  2. Why don't I just tell you my name, address, phone number and my checking account number ??? as well..

Gawd, can I even just get some privacy on an anonymous message board.

#32     Mar 4, 2008
  3. Look, Darkside aka stock_turd3r is talking :D

#33     Mar 4, 2008
  4. "Being a nincom-fuckin'-poop is better than being a no-income-fuckin'-poop."

Quote from the sequel of American Hedge Fund, "CYGT and Me"

#34     Mar 4, 2008
  5. You brought it up, you said Tim sent you the book and YOU added a glowing review. Why cant you just tell us your name?Dont need to go as far as anything else you listed.

Oh, and btw, how can you brand yourself as anything if you remain anonymous? Are you going to manage peoples money as an anonymous member of ET called "TudorJones"?

#35     Mar 4, 2008
  6. I beg to differ... While exceptions exist (as they always do), the vast majority of super-traders exhibit <i>anything but</i> humble role-model type behavior! Self-serving egoism with a heaping side of narcissism is the order of the day, I can assure you.

Although, I'll grant you that they can indeed <i>seem</i> rather humble when lined up next to the likes of Timmay Sykes. (Who wouldn't?)

#36     Mar 4, 2008
  7. How many accredited investors do you think I can find on ET ???

I'm not trying to get money from here.. but, trying to get strategies to get money in the real world with my real name.

#37     Mar 4, 2008
  8. Well shucks junior, if we all so fuking dumb here at ole ET, why you be eben startin a thread aksin fo our help?

#38     Mar 4, 2008
  9. I'm sorry !!! I have to go :)

Plz post any constructive thoughts you may have...

#39     Mar 4, 2008
  10. ammo

ammo

tudor, you could post an ad in the indian and chinese wall street journal as a professional experienced trader,looking to manage overseas funds in U.S. mrkts, but you would have to show them your trading sheets as proof of your success before they would invest

#40     Mar 4, 2008