I want to brand myself as the greatest money manager ever...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TudorJones, Mar 4, 2008.

1. LOL

#21     Mar 4, 2008
  2. Thank you for this post. In the running for post of the year.

#22     Mar 4, 2008
  3. I had a good laugh out of that video too. :D

They have the full version on YouTube if you search for it, but i couldn't find any other clips.

#23     Mar 4, 2008
  4. TJ why is it that the one night a week I look in on ET you have a thread like this?

You spend all your nights here screaming for attention, its so sad to watch.

Does no one in the real world even stop to give you the time of day? Come on kiddo it cant be that bad, get out and get a real life once in a while, stop wishing and pretending that you're a somebody and go do something.

#24     Mar 4, 2008
  5. I just don't have any time to mingle with people in the real world during business hours. No breakfast, no time for a sit down lunch.. so, after a tough day, I just turn on the TV and get online. Just trying to relax and do nothing.. and also get some of my questions answered along the way.

#25     Mar 4, 2008
  6. You have serious issues.

Hell at least Timmay made money at one point in his life, however fleeting it may have been...but damn man....you??? Damn. Just good old fashioned self-delusion at work.

#26     Mar 4, 2008
  7. TJ you mention you left a good review on Tim's book. Can you tell us which one was you?

#27     Mar 4, 2008
  8. TJ is a tool, successful fund managers are humble people, not cocky losers who pretend to make money. I've built my account to over 7 figures over the years and if I ever start a fund, I'll be allot better than him.

#28     Mar 4, 2008
  9. OMG, that video is some funny shit.

Anek

#29     Mar 4, 2008
  10. I am interested to hear this myself.

Something tells me no more TJ from this point...a magical new username should pop up shortly.

Or he'll either totally ignore you or make something up.

#30     Mar 4, 2008