I want to brand myself as the greatest money manager ever...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by TudorJones, Mar 4, 2008.

1. haha..

This is funny.. we're around the same age.

Tim can't trade. But, he is considered by many to be a great trader, or at least a good one. Being in the public eye always and all.

I, on the other hand is a great trader ironing out great returns, and not many people know me. Or those that do know me, most don't even know that I trade.

Something has to change..

#11     Mar 4, 2008
  2. I don't want to be a media whore like some out there. I want to keep my dignity, and be known for superior money making skills.

& everytime I had some form of publicity, it was always followed by setbacks. That's why I like to keep it private, yet still get the word out.

#12     Mar 4, 2008
  3. piezoe

piezoe

OK. Now it's clear, you're a certified idiot.

#13     Mar 4, 2008
  4. I have a sad life, these threads are my only real fun and I get to laugh, just like watching the three stooges.:D

#14     Mar 4, 2008
  5. You pick up Timmay's DVD and book and next thing you know you're running around saying you're a hedge fund manager too. LOL

Wow man.

Watch out for those guys in white suits running around with butterfly nets.

#15     Mar 4, 2008
  6. Let's set the record straight. Tim GAVE THEM TO ME FREE with the postage paid so that I will review it for him. My name is inside one of those pages with a glowing review. Nothing like one hedgefund manager helping out a former one to sell couple more books. It's just standard in the industry.

#16     Mar 4, 2008
  7. OMFG, thanks for the laughs man. :D

The post was very appropriate to this thread.

#17     Mar 4, 2008
  8. So whats your real name?

#18     Mar 4, 2008
  9. ya think? :D

#19     Mar 4, 2008
  10. I want to brand myself as the greatest money manager ever... --------->>> This is where you are making your biggest mistake. Someone <i>else</i> is supposed to do that for you. If you want to do it yourself then you are on an ego trip. Strong egos tend to form strong opinions, which lead to strong losses. Let time and your performance be your judge.

#20     Mar 4, 2008