I want to believe...

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Cuddles, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

#11     Apr 29, 2020
    dartmus likes this.
  2. Interesting video, to be sure. And I won't pretend to be able to explain it. But for this "aircraft/spacecraft" to have come from another world would mean that our "visitors" could readily annihilate us. Consider the advanced technology that would be required to reach us from who knows how far away. In such a scenario we are relative cavemen with clubs. So why such a small footprint from their visit? Seems unlikely.

If I had to bet a dollar, I'd say there's an earthly explanation for the event(s), whatever that may be. If there's more to it, then get comfortable with the idea that we're at the mercy of these aliens, and let's hope they're not some kind of Republicans from outer space. :D

#12     May 1, 2020
    dartmus likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

they're broadcasting a nature show, leaving the ecosystem "unmolested". "Crickey, the curious human has spotted our crew, as we disappear into the ether, the precocious creature remains perplexed".

#13     May 15, 2020
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/23/us/politics/pentagon-ufo-harry-reid-navy.html
    No Longer in Shadows, Pentagon’s U.F.O. Unit Will Make Some Findings Public
    For over a decade, the program, now tucked inside the Office of Naval Intelligence, has discussed mysterious events in classified briefings.

The report said the program, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon Task Force, was “to standardize collection and reporting” on sightings of unexplained aerial vehicles, and was to report at least some of its findings to the public within 180 days after passage of the intelligence authorization act.

#14     Jul 25, 2020
    Grantx likes this.
  5. This Alien interview is sometimes hard to find on YouTube because it gets taken down a lot. There is a total of about 13 minutes if you find all of the videos. Here is the first one I believe.

Obviously this is not a real Alien. But much of what the Alien says could be possible.

#15     Jul 25, 2020
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

this is starting to look like a political troll job to garner some good will and boost the numbers...

#16     Aug 2, 2020
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

upload_2021-5-20_19-14-24.png

#17     May 20, 2021
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

#18     May 26, 2021
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

#19     May 26, 2021
  10. tango29

tango29

Interesting opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal on the topic. Again hopefully the U.S. testing tech in secret, as opposed to potential enemies.

#20     Jul 30, 2021