I want to be worshiped and adored cause I can trade :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IQ146, Sep 3, 2007.

1. rcj

rcj

Buzz can trade. I was in a chat room here on ET last yr(?) when he was making YM calls. If i remember, RiskArb was there and was giving him some crap. Apex82 was also there , i think.
    No bs, live calls, and i went with him on several and made $ on my little piker 1 lots. Thanks, Buzz it really helped me as a very new futures trader to see what and who i wuz up against.

rj

#41     Sep 3, 2007
  2. I demand a miracle! Show me and I'll be your apostle! :p

#42     Sep 3, 2007
  3. rcj

rcj

Chat room is a bit quicker, IQ.

#43     Sep 3, 2007
  4. IQ146

IQ146

how about showing some faith and becoming apostle before a miracle

#44     Sep 3, 2007
  5. IQ146

IQ146

I can use chat room but if you think I will be chatting away while there is money to be made, well you just don't know me, do you ??

chat is fine but it will be quick and clean

long in at bla bla

#45     Sep 3, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

I can beat this turkeys returns in my sleep and I will teach you trade if you just ask nicely :p

Well that and a date with your hot sister may help.

#46     Sep 3, 2007
  7. IQ146

IQ146

hey Joab you me and Buzz

tomorrow lets see who wins

ES any style, any leverage

#47     Sep 3, 2007
  8. rcj

rcj

Thats fine, IQ. If too much bullshit starts up we can always move back to a thread and put morons on ignore. Ive done live(YM) recently on another thread but VIX was a lot lower then. Kinda clumsy with high volatility now.

#48     Sep 3, 2007
  9. IQ146

IQ146

Another person became my apostle through PM

Only 4 more places left guys ......sign up

#49     Sep 3, 2007
  10. IQ146

IQ146

another one signed up
    -------------------------------------------
    Thank you for your generous offer of teaching the fruits of your labor.

I am a former Marine Corp pilot and now corporate pilot. Piloting is a great job but provides no where near the freedom that I would like to provide for my family and loved ones.

I believe I have the ability, discipline, persistance, and dedication to learn from a master of trading like yourself. I am open minded and believe that in order to grow and continue to learn one needs to be receptive to ideas outside of their own paradigm, unlike many on ET.

If you would be so kind, I would be honored to be among your chosen 12 to study your ways.

ONLY three PLACES LEFT

#50     Sep 4, 2007