i want to be rich! fast!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mr double, Aug 30, 2012.

1. hitnrun

hitnrun

if you want a real challenge , don't waste your time trading

just pull a armored car heist , you will be rich beyond your dreams

You have to think big now . time to make real money

#41     Sep 1, 2012
  2. TILT2

TILT2

Close your eyes and have a dream where you can make it come true or make a movie where you can realise your dream

#42     Sep 2, 2012
  3. TILT2

TILT2

It seems your reply is quite philosophical. Can you explain more?

#43     Sep 2, 2012
  4. ammo

ammo

it's very practical, like expelling body waste daily, the mind stores waste

#44     Sep 2, 2012
  5. i got a lot of good advice here on elite trader,like spend all money on lottery tickets,get a job at Mcdonalds,buy some wonder dream machine that shits gold bricks,wire money to Nigerian army general and now, the armored car heist .We just had one recently in edmonton

It’s possible that as much as $1.9-million may have been stolen in June’s armoured car robbery in Edmonton that left three guards dead and a fourth wounded.
    http://s0.2mdn.net/viewad/3527727/120x240_BlackRock-mp.jpg i would like thank you all for the contribution but actually what i was looking for is how to get rich fast trading markets,not all that crap

#45     Sep 2, 2012
  6. hitnrun

hitnrun

that is a great plan. just don't get caught

the only downside is the 3 hots & a cot & some anal raping

you wanted to get rich fast , you have to think outside the box

#46     Sep 2, 2012
  7. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

If you have developed a system that works on fx, then it will work on stocks and futures as well (maybe with some adaptation). Test out your system on stocks and futures contracts, and see how well you do. You can trade a futures contract or two, and easily make enough money to live nicely. There are currency futures, and the profit potential with futures does match fx to a greater degree than stocks. It's the same type price movement. Moreover, if your system is good, over time you'll compound your profit and make the serious money that you want. It's patients.

So I don't see why you should be desperate or in a rush to get rich. The money will come, just don't blow out your account and send yourself to the poorhouse. A few good futures trades a week and you've set yourself up very nicely.

BTW: this is of course assuming that you're not pulling a big flame on this board. Many of the replies on this board are assuming you're flaming, but if not, the above should be enough. Don't do options. Good luck.

#47     Sep 2, 2012
  8. that's a good idea ,let me open AMP demo and see how it works

#48     Sep 2, 2012
  9. Jesus Christ you put your thoughts into words so well I would love to have a drink with you sometime

#49     Sep 2, 2012
  10. so grand wizard behind the curtain, how does one do such things?

I have now negated all things said......the addict is gone forever, the ego in place, maturity beyond a 2-year old. yes, i know now.....

however, once the ego manifests into a false abberation of an inner spiritual self, can one's rationality be then falsely deceived? yes, and i know it can.

and then, once a two year old become 3, can it not be the terrible 3's when reality of one's consciousness morphs into a parallel sub-structure of one's own thought? yes....

see, if you can relate to the aforementioned quote, well then you are on a different plane of reasoning and that is why you lose at trading.

for $40,000 a session, i can help you meditate and have a clear mind, like the master.

#50     Sep 2, 2012