i want to be rich! fast!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mr double, Aug 30, 2012.

1. i changed my mind after reading that comment: BlueTurtle

08-29-12 04:01 PM

sounds like tony robbins...

i bet i could make up some as well.....

"put emphasis on growing as an individual, striving for passion, and happiness will abound."

stuff is soo dumb....let me think of a few more...

"clear your mind, think good thoughts, and the world around you will smile."

"do not expend energy into your enemies, for they will take your soul and keep you from everlasting happiness."

LOL

#31     Aug 31, 2012
  2. and just wanted to mention,tryed my holygrail forex and on first trade that lasted,1 week ,it produced 2,000$ profit on 10,000 $ account,why canadian government screwed me ,when the whole world continues trade forex is beyond me

#32     Aug 31, 2012
  3. d08

d08

Do you have a picture of yourself online, I'm sincerely curious as to what you look like.

#33     Aug 31, 2012
  4. don't know why,but i am not ready for that

#34     Aug 31, 2012
  5. ammo

ammo

you left out hate the world and everyone you encounter and wonder why you 're lonely and unhappy,sorry,forgot, those people nix happy and friends,easier to believe ones right,than remove ,move on from the pain,just keep up the hate addiction,ego loves being right, just study a two year old

#35     Aug 31, 2012
  6. i don't hate the world and everyone i encounter ,but yes i think i am lonely and unhappy, the rest i dont understand

#36     Aug 31, 2012
  7. ammo

ammo

to continue on the being right path, you have to negate the importance of friends,happiness,to make the misery more tolerable and keep the ego happy,an addict will lie and decieve himself and others to feed the body what it craves,a person that hasn't conquered the ego will rationalize away the truth, lie and decieve, con himself, to keep the little voice inside happy,.....the two year old ,terrible two's,learned the word no and refuses to obey any orders,eventually ,if disciplined,that two year old will move on from his preoccupation with the "no", mentally you have to be your own parent and tell that two year old,ego, no...forgive yourself of all faults, past crimes, and all others that have wronged you,..the need to keep that closet door closed will cease because the closet behind it is no longer there

#37     Sep 1, 2012
  8. elit

elit

To answer your question, mr double. I would say Options, and of course anything with leverage.

#38     Sep 1, 2012
  9. ok,i got it,futures and options seems the way i should go

#39     Sep 1, 2012
  10. i read up on options,ppl saying it's very complicated ,not suitable for me

#40     Sep 1, 2012