i want to be rich! fast!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mr double, Aug 30, 2012.

1. wich market,instrument has a potencial to have 100-700% gains in short period of time,i have limited experience with other markets except spot forex,where after 10 years extencive recearch i was able to uncover very profitable strategy and right at that moment canadian gubernment decided to outlaw forex trading so after playing with quest brokerige accouint trading etfs and stock the gains appears to be minisculine compared to forex and the stock market is open just for few hours which is stupid ,unlike forex 24/5,moves are shallow and fees are crazy

2. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

You've been here for six years and you're writing a post like this now. I don't know if this is a joke or a call for help, but seriously consider the delete button.

3. i am waiting to buy this new samsung note smartphone ,and read all elite trader forums while on transit to/from work,and will get all the answers,i just like to fasttrack that,where i should put my attencion/mpney for now do you have any suggestions?

4. Spend all your money on lottery tickets.

5. i am already getting all major lotterrys 3 times a week ,thats enoughf

6. i have immpression you making a lot of moneys

7. Spend the rest then on graduating high school. Put down the crack pipe, and focus on your English class so you can learn to spell, and maybe get a job at McDonald's if you don't win. :)

8. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

Don't ruin your life by trading a highly leveraged product. If you haven't read any trading material, one thing you'll learn is that you cannot force the market to give you money as per your lifestyle. You have to work hard and get up there. FX would probably ruin you and it's for the best that you don't trade it. If you're that desperate, you could probably find some foreign broker.

No one is going to care for you on this board, but I'll just say don't wreck your life and if you have any desire to trade seriously, study up and take your time.

9. i don't like it

10. Buy a dream machine, in there you can fart perfume and shit gold bricks.

#10     Aug 30, 2012