I Want the System to Collapse!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by PAPA ROACH, May 11, 2009.

1. LOL just relax forum nazi. The moderators do a good job of moving useless threads to chit chat so I'm sure it will happen in good time. No need to put down a citizen arrest.

#41     May 11, 2009
  2. Maybe they would, temporarily. But the value would be perceived and artificially low prices would not sustain for long.

Financially prudent people would not be crushed.... they would be rewarded... an incentive to be financially prudent.

#42     May 11, 2009

3. I have to agree. Price is the wild card.

#43     May 11, 2009
  4. jprad

jprad

Yeah, California, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and a few others are "balanced..."

IMHO, they're working hard to avoid being the first. The way I see it, the US is AIG and some unlucky EU member (most likely the UK) is Lehman.

The stain they leave on the sidewalk once they splatter will scare the shit out of the rest of the G20 into doing something that prevents us from being the next to fall.

It seems to be the maximal strategy that also gives us the best chance at controlling how World Finance 2.0 is going to be built.

#44     May 11, 2009
  5. Why is an economic discussion in chit chat? do you actually read the shit that some have posted in that forum? Is hairdresser your life partner?

#45     May 11, 2009
  6. lrm21

lrm21

The concern is with a collapse and reversion to the mean.

America's success planned, divine providence or aberration?

One lately wonders.

Think of the potential of space exploration and how far behind we have fallen.

We have made no discernible progress in manned space exploration in 40 years.

In fact many would argue we have fallen far behind, and with the statists in charge and their green agenda we are on a path to ludditeville

What future holds for us, if our inclination to conquer and to achieve is snuffed out via the statist concept of a collective utopia, that strives for equilibrium.

Rather than push for achievement we seek safety and security in mediocrity and complacency. Any achievement for statists is a random result of the primary goal of maintaining the populace passive and in group think.

It looks like we are heading for a dark age of tribalism as rejection to the collectivism of progressive statists that seek to impose their NWO.

Yes the system needs to collapse and the sooner the better.See my sig.

Its shame though that we need to revert after all the progress.

==========================
    If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
    -Thomas Paine

"I must create my own system or be enslaved by another man's." - William Blake

#46     May 11, 2009
  7. Actually, cheering for a massive crash is not at all at odds with wishing for a brighter future.

There are many brilliant economists who believe we are simply delaying the crash, and in the process, making it far more painful when it does come, with all the intervention being injected to artificially prop up spending, consumption and economic activity (given the lack of true, fundamental demand).

Forest fires are vicious events, but they churn the underlying forest floor into an extremely fertile and hospitable place for lush future growth.

#47     May 11, 2009
  8. a good start would be to be to get rid of the scum in DC, without a change, things will remain the same.

#48     May 11, 2009
  9. History rhymes. You should study some.

#49     May 12, 2009
  10. I guess I have lived long enough to remember when we were doomed in 1984, and 1999. We are scheduled to be doomed again in 2012.

C, as long as we are doomed, we will cede individual sovereignty over to the government. Very convenient now that government has provided fears with no time line, the environment, and terrorists. They can beat this horse and it will never die, because it is not falsifiable.

And yes, I am familiar with all the above. Man, I wished i had bought some options when I first heard of peak oil back in 1996.:D

#50     May 12, 2009