I Want the Master Plan!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Trend Following, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

Actually, I am sitting around singing Kumbaya with a bunch of other folks looking for a handout. Come on by, we can always hold another hand.

#21     Feb 4, 2009
  2. What emotion? Are you writing from a script? The false sense of certainty that you portray must do wonders for your trading account.

#22     Feb 4, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

What possible bearing does your opinion have on OUR country and president?

Just for entertainment purposes could you come up with a reply other than we're your largest trading partner. That one is getting a little old.

#23     Feb 4, 2009
  4. I think you should step back into Rand's novels where you belong. They're waiting for you to demonize someone.

#24     Feb 4, 2009

5. must be nice to throw jabs from the relative anonymity of the internet. some of us don't posess that honor/ability.

surf:D

#25     Feb 4, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

#26     Feb 4, 2009
  7. LMFAO :p

#27     Feb 4, 2009
  8. Lucrum, if you don't want to exchange views with those who may oppose yours, then you really shouldn't come here. And is it challenging to type your posts while being wrapped in a flag? I can only imagine your resolve.

#28     Feb 4, 2009
  9. It's delightful. Thanks for asking.

#29     Feb 4, 2009
  10. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

Your kind has been seen for a long time. I have nothing against you personally, but your ideas, which are squishy at best, are designed to do nothing except appeal to emotion. "Life support" = appeal to emotion. Now that a few words from you negate Rand, I am sure you got a few more words to negate Mises too?

Note: Pardon me if I don't know various people's beliefs already...I am learning fast.

#30     Feb 4, 2009