I Want the Master Plan!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Trend Following, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

Amazing how film from the 50s might come true today:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9opv_xYnmw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D9opv_xYnmw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Amazing the length some people will go to in order to connect imaginary dots that form a Rorschach inkblot...

3. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

Thanks for the clarity!

4. Mvic

Mvic

Never fails to send a chill up my spine. I agree, 10 years ago the potential of this scenario being in our forseeable future was nil, today it isn't so implausible, with all due respect to Thundy's intellect, that alone is remarkable.

5. Then let me be more plain. You're making stuff up out of whole cloth. Better?

6. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

So you are one of the "stimulus" will save us guys?

7. Oh, come on. Who would have thought 10 years ago that an outgoing president would have left the country in the mess that GWB did? And remember that old saw about insanity being defined as doing the same thing over again hoping for a different outcome. Would you want the Bush policies to continue, hoping for a different outcome?

To equate Obama with the communist bullshit posted by Covel is just that: bullshit.

8. I'm one of those guys who admits to not having all of the right answers. Unlike some authors I know...

9. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

I am on record that Bush bailouts were a joke. But so are Obama's. And if you were paying attention that film is less about communism and more about the state providing for all - which is where we are headed whether you care to admit it or not.

10. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

I have tried to learn from others who have come before me and my influences are not a secret. I can only imagine the political/economic structure you favor.

#10     Feb 4, 2009