I want everybody to see this shocking video!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by randynutts, Jan 10, 2004.

1. working for me :-/

#51     Jan 11, 2004
  2. Can you get any kind of a diect link to it?

#52     Jan 11, 2004
  3. oh yeah video coming thru FIVE BY FIVE! :)

#53     Jan 11, 2004
  4. hmmm..... :-/

#54     Jan 11, 2004
  5. Cutten

Cutten

I don't agree. Plants have never killed any living beings (with rare exceptions e.g. venus fly trap), and are therefore innocent of any crime. Whereas all animals kill living beings, and are therefore guilty of inflicting death on innocent life.

Carnivores restrict their killing to these animals who are guilty of murdering living beings. Vegans restrict their killing to innocent vegetables & plants which have never killed any living beings. A person who kills murderers is morally superior to one who kills innocent beings. Therefore carnivores are morally superior to Vegans.

IMO there is a strong argument for making vegetarianism a criminal offence.

#55     Jan 12, 2004
  6. lindq

lindq

I agree. I have often felt that those who serve califlower and brocolli should be jailed. And anyone pushing brussel sprouts should get the chair.

#56     Jan 12, 2004
  7. Cutten

Cutten

Yes - eating Brussels Sprouts is racist against Belgians, and results in increased flatulence. They should be made illegal. Murdering vegan bastards.

#57     Jan 12, 2004
  8. Watch a couple Jerry Springer shows and you'll rethink that :)

#58     Jan 12, 2004
  9. An atheist preaching the gospil of Vegananity?

Seems like many of the world's problems fundamentally boil down to some self-righteous sect telling everyone else that they're wrong and screwed up and then trying to change them or extinquish them if they don't change.

Personally, I love vegetables

Nothing goes as well with a thick juicy steak as a big baked potatoe and corn on the cob.

:) :) :)

#59     Jan 12, 2004
  10. ....made me want a giant western omlette with bacon......

Alec Baldwin is a great spokesperson..I especially like the way he talks about the beating of the turkeys and throwing of the chickens....must remind him of his days with his wife..:D :D

#60     Jan 12, 2004