I want everybody to see this shocking video!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by randynutts, Jan 10, 2004.

1. This term "omnivore" is meaningless.

Vegans live longer and healthier than meat eaters - that is an indisputable fact!

Don't let mere term hold your mind hostage.

#41     Jan 11, 2004
  2. btw, hunters are dickheads.

#42     Jan 11, 2004
  3. If they hunt for food, then I can understand that. However, hunting for sport is asinine, regardless of the population control arguements.

#43     Jan 11, 2004
  4. we are not above anything. we share this planet with everything else that lives on it. we have just evolved very well. right now we're abusing our power. we treat other animals like dirt. if we were truly great beings, we would acknowlege that we can dominate other animals, BUT STILL RESPECT THEM. when it comes to animals, right now most people are a bunch of pathetic, inconsiderate, god-worshipping, numbskulls.

#44     Jan 11, 2004
  5. Disgusting display of arrogance from supposedly "superior" god-fearing beings. Typical Christian attitude all is beneath them for their contemptible pleasure and usage.

ALL CHRISTIANS NEED A WAKE UP CALL!
    YOU AINT THE END ALL BE ALL ON THIS PLANET OR IN THIS UNIVERSE!

Superior beings, when of late they saw
    A mortal man unfold all Nature's law,
    Admired such wisdom in a earthly shape,
    And shew'd a NEWTON as we shew an ape!

I am proud to be an compassionate empathic american ATHEIST!!!!!!

A PROUD VEGAN HERE!!!!!!!!!

I can look in the mirror, CAN YOU!!?

:-/

#45     Jan 11, 2004
  6. http://www.restoredcog.org/questions/p051.a.html
    (link is currently broken --was working)

"Q: What does the Bible say about the hunting and killing of animals?
    A: As indicated in Genesis 1:26, God gave man control over the rest of His physical creation: “And God said, Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea…and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing…”

The Creator then went on to very clearly indicate which kinds of animals were fit for human consumption, in Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14:3-21. Very plainly then, hunting and killing animals for food cannot be wrong. King David was a hunter of game, and the disciples were fishermen. During one particular trip, it is recorded (Luke 5:1-9) that Jesus Himself even helped them with that day’s catch.

It is also not wrong to kill predators. Again, the record of David’s youth indicates in I Samuel 17:34-36 that he killed a lion and a bear to protect his flock of sheep.

When killing animals, one must carefully discern the purpose and attitude. Is it truly for food? Or is it more for the sport or trophy? Keep in mind that animals are, after all, part of God’s creation and, as such, should be treated with a certain amount of respect."

Oh Lord,
    Rub a dub dub,
    Thanks for the grub.
    Amen.

#46     Jan 11, 2004
  7. that's one of the biggest loads of crap i've ever seen..

no wonder the endless massacring of animals continues to go on and you assholes think it's ok because your pretend god says so........

#47     Jan 11, 2004
  8. maxpi

maxpi

I work with a self-righteous vegan dickhead. This guys health, after 30 years of very strict veganism, is shot. He looks like shit most mornings when he finally drags his sorry ass in to work, then he has to be beaten, almost, to get him to move his underfed, lazy, anti-social, environmental, holier than thou ass at all. Then he claims special needs at the free company lunches. We finally told him to bring his own frigging food, people in wheelchairs have to bring their own frigging wheelchairs don't they?? The supposed statistics about vegans living longer are bullshit by the way, there is plenty of evidence that meat is a big component of a good diet. All the hysterics from PETA need some strong opposition, they are going to lobby all these weak minded people we put in office here in the US to make our pets on the same level as adopted kids. That means that Vets will have to have malpractice insurance and our pets will get the same kind of medical treatment we are getting: as little as possible to avoid lawsuits, and the price of a trip to the vet will skyrocket. Good work enviro bastards, thanks for burning California BTW, thanks for the help with our diets, like you give a shit about my health or have enough brains to do your own due diligence in ANYTHING. You want population reduction?? You first, go for it, I just want the video that's all.

#48     Jan 11, 2004
  9. I deleted my previous reply.

All I will say is: Max is dead wrong here.

:-/

#49     Jan 11, 2004
  10. Seems like something is wrong there because I cant see the video anymore... :confused:

#50     Jan 11, 2004