I want everybody to see this shocking video!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by randynutts, Jan 10, 2004.

1. I feel sorry for you..but it's not too late to make the correct choice.. but don't dwadle! time is running out!

#11     Jan 10, 2004
  2. 29, but retired already...so I have no real need to look forward to any 'golden age'.

#12     Jan 10, 2004
  3. Thanks for the link. This finally pushed me to become a vegan.

#13     Jan 10, 2004
  4. So what are you looking forward too - death?

I don't understand you have everything to live for you've obviously accomplished so much at such a young age. Congratulations, you have a lot on the ball and must be very smart or very lucky .. or both! LOL.

I would think you of all people would want to maintain that delicate balance b/w Health and enjoyment so as to enjoy your successes for a very long time.

What am I missing here? You have much more than most don't you want much time to enjoy all you have??

#14     Jan 10, 2004
  5. I've seen old people get to the state Ronald Reagan is in. Unable to perform the simplest of basic tasks, unable to control bowel functions, unable to recognize family and friends. Old age is often a fate worse than death, and I want no part of it.

Have you ever been to a nursing home? Have you seen the wretched existence they are forced to carry on? It's truly horrifying. Even if I had Bill Gates's bank account, I'd want to bow out gracefully at 70.

#15     Jan 10, 2004
  6. Toonces

Toonces

I think the idea is to extend your 'youth' as long as possible, not just the number of years. I'd love to live to be 100+ if I could be healthy and energetic all along the way.

Why wouldn't you want to pursue the lifestyle that you think would give you the greatest chance of having a sound mind and body at 90?

#16     Jan 10, 2004
  7. maxpi

maxpi

You are so righteous!! Have you tried fasting 40 days 10 times a year?

#17     Jan 10, 2004
  8. Oh thanks for pointing this great video.
    I was a meat eater, but now I think i'll be a vegetarian thanks to your post.

And also, monkeys might fly out of my butt.

#18     Jan 10, 2004
  9. You'll be singing a different tune at 60.

#19     Jan 10, 2004
  10. What on earth have you been eating? :D

#20     Jan 10, 2004