I want everybody to see this shocking video!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by randynutts, Jan 10, 2004.

1. http://www.meetyourmeat.com/

It has turned my stomach from ever eating another piece of meat!

"Pigs, cows, and chickens are individuals with feelings—they can feel love, happiness, loneliness, and fear, just as dogs, cats, and people do."

I think God would want it this way too.

2. You still have the option of eating free range animals who were put through Kosher (quick, humane, painless) slaughter.

3. You can't be serious..

Kosher slaughter severs the animal's trachea and esophagus with a razor-sharp blade! No way is this humane. Would you euthanize your beloved dog or cat this way? No you wouldn't and for good reason.

4. No, I love my dogs. Just saying that kosher slaughter is designed so that it's so quick, the animal feels no pain. Vegans probably do have the moral high ground, to be honest.

5. Slicing thru the trachea and esophagus with a razor is painless?!

Quick too?? How quick is quik enuf - 5 seconds? 10? 20?? 60 seconds??

If you believe this you should have no problem cutting the heads off your pets when the time comes..

6. i watched a little and didn't want to watch the rest...i'd just get too pissed off.

ALL meat eaters should see what the animals go through so they can eat their meat.

humans are Fing PATHETIC for treating animals the way we do.

and if you think god put all these animals here for us, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

7. I totally agree with you Shred Dude, it's time we stop abusing animals and ourselves..

“Vegetarians have the best diet. They have the lowest rates of coronary disease of any group in the country ...
    they have a fraction of our heart attack rate, and they have only 40 percent of our cancer rate.”

—William Castelli, M.D., director, Framingham Heart Study, the longest-running clinical study in medical history

You really do have to be mad to eat meat.

8. Ok, i agree that factory farms are immorally cruel to animals who deserve far better treatment....but: Why would anyone want to live to be very old? Wouldn't Ronald Reagan have been better off just dying ten years ago? Seriously, I don't get it. Living as a wretched old invalid is a fate far worse than death, imo.

9. How old (young) are you Rearden?

Why would you want to live to 40? or 70?

Why live at all?

We are here due to an amazing fortuitous accident and I for one want to play this grand hand I've been dealt for as long as I can, taking necessary precautions to maintain the precarious state of health and enjoyment until this "life" is over and I move on..

Health & enjoyment is a delicate balance

10. I love beef :D

#10     Jan 10, 2004