I wanna sell my signals

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by michael21, Sep 19, 2011.

1. bone

bone

And for the record, LBR does not provide an audited track record. Just saying - she sells specific buy and sell recommendations without a published track record.

And no, I personally do not sell signals, I teach experienced traders how to spread trade and arbitrage.

#11     Sep 19, 2011
  2. Ok Bone and any moron ended up in market wizards right?

#12     Sep 19, 2011
  3. bone

bone

Well, I am just saying, ever seen or heard of her track record ? I mean, someone is telling you exactly what and when to buy and sell something without a track record ?

#13     Sep 19, 2011
  4. Because she didn't publish it doesn't mean she doesn't have one.

#14     Sep 19, 2011
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

#15     Sep 19, 2011
  6. bone

bone

Do you suppose Jack Schwaeger looked at her account statements before publishing the autobiographical on her ? Has anyone actually seen her performance metrics ? Did you know that she managed money in the past - briefly.

Michael, I am not directing any critique at you per se - IMO LBR has gotten a huge hall pass. My only point.

#16     Sep 19, 2011
  7. BSAM

BSAM

You sell what you know?

#17     Sep 19, 2011
  8. BSAM

BSAM

I been throwing up a basketball since age 8. I still can't play like Michael Jordan. Damn.

#18     Sep 19, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Bone, this is LBR's CTA.

http://granatfund.com/

And since 2003 she has had a CPO.

Are you saying these funds have not been audited?

It seems as though performance will be disclosed once you register on her site as an accredited investor.

I'm not saying she is legit or not, but it is my understanding she is managing money and I recently saw some blurb somewhere saying she had the 8th best performance of all CTA's over the 20 year period. I'll see if I can find the link.

#19     Sep 19, 2011
  10. MAESTRO

MAESTRO

You can always sell your technique of how to throw the ball to Michael Jordan's wannabees! :D All you have to do is to present a "paper record" of your successful throws, create a website and charge people for watching you throwing pretend balls on youtube!

#20     Sep 19, 2011