i wanna guide my daughters toward expert at option trading.

Discussion in 'Options' started by ggelitetrader000, May 29, 2018.

1. i have been away from my daughter for quite some time due to family issues and has been increasingly seeing her last years. She is 5 years now and has been mostly with her mothers. Mother has taught what most moms will do or at least makes sense to do: she is already reading, writing at 5, I have softly argued it is too early. She also attends ballets and piano class.

I wanna start teaching her money savviness and eventually becoming expert at option trading much earlier than my age. I am not sure where I do start? Traditional schools are not going to teach it for sure therefore I expect to be a primary guide in regards to that. Obviously it is stupid to start teaching options techniques right away when she is 5 but start conditioning her into investing and trading savviness. I was thinking to introduce into her life something that will spark her interest such that it will eventually evolve into trading/options but start wondering what would be a good start be. Any toys? Books?

Thanks!

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Dustin

Dustin

Too young for options imo, but you could start teaching her about stocks in some fun way. If she doesn't have an interest in stocks then you won't have success teaching her options. An 8yo could maybe start to understand options in a basic way.

777 likes this.
  3. Xela

Xela

Not easy at all to tell if this is a serious post ...

Her mothers? I'm confused: if she's your daughter, aren't you her mother? What did I miss, here? [​IMG]

Again, I'm confused: you think that at 5 she's too young for reading and writing (?!!) but not too young to start to learn about options trading (?!!). Not sure what to say except that I respectfully disagree with you really strongly about both. [​IMG]

4. SunTrader

SunTrader

Fathers have daughters too! At least we do here in the states. ;)

murray t turtle, TheBigShort and Xela like this.
  5. I am not sure how your english reading comprehension levels. I also wanna point out in a friendly way that your critical thinking I am afraid is critically low.
    I havent said anywhere in my post I wanna start teaching option trading but I actually said it opposite. But you got it turned around 180%. Not sure how you did. Anyways, read it over and over again if you got trouble with comprehension.

Xela likes this.
  6. Xela

Xela

Thanks ... it's not my first language, admittedly, but I usually manage to do a little better than that!

My misunderstanding, of course, and I'm not trying to transfer the blame at all, but it was the missing apostrophe from "mother's" that threw me, I think (I wondered whether you meant "grandmothers" because you seemed to have used the plural, and many people do have two of those!). Apologies - my mistake.

Anyway, respectfully, I really don't think 5 is too young to be reading and writing: I think the exact opposite. I do think it's way too young to be thinking about anything to do with any kind of trading at all, or even preparing for it. Just my opinion, of course.

7. Options is obviously too complicated for her age. However I started my first trade after 30 years old, I just would like to see hopefully she can do it with ease perhaps around 20 or bit earlier. At age 5, I just wanna start preparing her brain that can eventually prepares her into that. Perhaps just start with math and other science class and gradually start teaching some money tricks, basic stock and why stock does exists, diff between money and stock etc.,

8. well, i am dad, not her mother. :)

murray t turtle and Xela like this.
  9. I think if she possesses math then options will be walk in the park? isn't it?

10. schweiz

schweiz

With your writing level in English there is a problem too I think...

First sentence is not complete, is missing ARE.
    Your child has motherS? You can have only one...

#10     May 29, 2018