I wanna be a Bright trader HELP

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jpomerenke, May 16, 2002.

1. Wow, all this grammar/grammatical stuff...

Sorry I left the only firm I could not misspell...ETG.

At least I trade on my own now so spelling my own name is only as hard as looking at the nametag my mom still sews in my underwear.

#31     May 19, 2002
  2. Magna

Magna Administrator

Ok guys, the grammatical commentary was funny....for a while. Let's get back on topic, please. Thanks.

#32     May 19, 2002
  3. egildone

egildone

uhhh... what was the topic?

Ed

#33     May 20, 2002
  4. drdr

drdr

:mad:

#34     May 20, 2002
  5. Turlo

Turlo

I trade at ETG (for now), what office did you trade at?

#35     May 20, 2002
  6. I think the question here is: Is he typical of a college student or typical of someone wanting to join Bright??? :D:D:D (All in fun Don!)

#36     May 21, 2002
  7. One wonders, doesn't one, about the command of logic held by someone who doesn't know where to put an apostrophe? One day I woke up and saw myself leaving them everywhere...a falling tide lowers all boats...

#37     May 27, 2002
  8. I will back in the office next week, and will be reviewing the "Trader Questionaire's" that have been stacking up. If, for some reason, any of you don't get a call back within a week or so, please do me the courtesy of re-faxing the applications. I have added a person to help me with our next level of growth, and will be doing my very best to consider every application, consider any history that may affect the initial deposit amount, and all other factors that may come into play.

I'll post this on the "intern" thread as well.

Sorry to have gotten behind, but I don't like to pass the ball when it comes to new people (my new associate will certainly help keep things going in the right direction).

Don

#38     May 30, 2002
  9. EQTRADER

EQTRADER

what's Brights prop deal ?

#39     May 30, 2002