I wanna be a Bright trader HELP

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jpomerenke, May 16, 2002.

1. part of a post by the english teacher DATTrader

"after all at least their not out there doing drugs and killing people right..... "

should be....they're or they are..

you know what they say "you shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house"

peace....

#11     May 16, 2002
  2. When u throw boomerang better duk or move outa da way!

#12     May 16, 2002
  3. Fo Shizzal My Nizzal

#13     May 16, 2002
  4. Commisso

Commisso Guest

hahahah tri you crack me up!

this forum is getting sad guys! :mad:

#14     May 16, 2002
  5. I am so happy that you-the one who so wanted my username but alas I had already taken it-were the one to win my unannounced contest! For you were the only one of my highly exalted trading brethren who noticed my intentional placed grammatical error in my previous post!

Yes it was my intent merely to determine who among my brothers took note and would actually pay attention to such detail so as to notice my intentional misuse of "their" in lieu of "they're (or "they are" as you so aptly pointed out). Congratulations and as your prize, I have informed Baron that he may indeed transfer my highly respected and acclaimed user name to you Daqtrader so that you may at last have what you have for so long sought! Congratulations on your instant launch to senior member status and peace to you as well!

(formerly) Dattrader

PS for Daqtrader or anyone else, there is one more intentional error in the post referenced and considering its relative obscurity, the prize for finding that one is even better I assure you.

#15     May 16, 2002
  6. Oh I just can't stop now. I am sure that our esteemed brethren from England would especially cringe at seeing the written name of their (not they're) original language in small case. Shame on you Daqtrader and for that inexcusable grammatical faux pas I am taking my username back.

Dattrader (once again)

#16     May 16, 2002
  7. cashonly

cashonly Bright Trading, LLC

Huh?

Is that like a fuzzy navel?

#17     May 16, 2002
  8. Don't care for the name and never did.....I don't know what made you ever think that..

Who's from england??? Im Cuban...imagine that...

and the second of ur so called errors is in not using a comma. If it was intentionally put there then you know where it should go.

i never said i cared or should care about grammer...

anyways keep up the good work.....Hopefully ur trading is up to par with ur grammer...

and last but not least.......who gives a F$%K about senior member status....does it line ur pockets with mula...

peace

#18     May 16, 2002
  9. Allright is not a word.

All right is acceptable, although probably not in this context. Alright, can be used as well.

Also, I contend there should be a comma after "send emails" in your first post. It (send emails) was the second item in a list of three. Perhaps this was the other error you referred to?

#19     May 16, 2002
  10. Note to all :

I ended the last sentence of my earlier post with "to", a preposition. I am deeply sorry for this transgression.

#20     May 16, 2002