I voted for Obama.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Nov 22, 2009.

1. With all of that learning, better education and higher IQ you might actually try learning some reading comprehension within the context of what is written.

I didn't call you ignorant.
    What I said was "Ignorance is a good excuse too." As in ignorant of what obama and his admin are attempting to do might make your
    quite accurate.

Too funny: academic education and higher IQ are not mutually exclusive.

It does however seem to give those who have higher IQ's and an academic pedigree more preposterous egos irrespective of their competence.

#51     Dec 1, 2009
  2. This has to be bar none the stupidest statement i have ever read. So apparently you didnt meet any of the dumb fuck union thugs lined up to support Obama, or any of the innercity minorities who didnt even know how to fill out a ballot or any of the things Obama stood for but voted for him anyways.

LOL ET is always good for a laugh. The only reason you think Liberals are intelligent is because you and a bunch of university professors probably sit around and mentally masturbate all day with theories and bullshit that doesnt work instead of going out and finding real jobs in the private sector where you can not be totally lazy and incompetent, the reason guys like that are all for liberalism is because every time taxes go up they get another handout. An no all of the college professors are not actually smarter, most of them only think they are because they have PhD's if they were competent enough to they would find a higher paying job in the private sector, those who can, do, those who cant, teach.

I could actually say just about the opposite that almost every liberal i have ever met is a lazy incompetent moron looking for a handout, but i am not going to make generalisations like that.

The fact of the matter is that if the shit really was to hit the fan, we would see people losing all their union benefits, and free handouts, and i would put my money any day on a conservative who has always fended for himself surviving and thriving as opposed to most of these liberal union retards, who, would probably die off like the disease that they are.

#52     Dec 1, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#53     Dec 1, 2009
  4. Union members are NOT liberals. They vote Democrat because ONE of the tenents of 'liberalism' is the right of workers to unionize and engage in collective bargining. Other than that, union members are as generally intolerant, racist, sexist, homophobic and xenophobic as any Republican or conservative.

Conservatives are operating in the same environment as everybody else: riding the progressive movements that have thrived in this country since Horace Mann campaigned for public education. You might not like Unions but your wages and benefits are higher because of them whether you want to believe it or not. 40 hour workweek: unions. Medical benefits: unions. Keep smacking down 'unions' at your own peril. (U
    nionized workers make up LESS than 3% of the workforce: unions are NOT the cause of our economic problems).

No liberals are advocating 'free handouts'. We simply want those that get the majority of benefits from this great country to pay their fair share. In the 1950's the top tax bracket was 70%; today it is 39%. It is also so stacked with tax benefits for the rich that is actually far less. (No; I'm not advocating a 70% tax bracket but we can certainly get more from those that have so that they pay their fair share.)

#54     Dec 1, 2009
  5. Rallying cry and
    Euphemism for extortion of the productive by the disgruntled losers of society who are jealous of those that worked harder or were more successful.

#55     Dec 1, 2009
  6. The majority of the very wealthy did not work harder: they INHERITED their wealth.

#56     Dec 1, 2009
  7. Well why weren't you that smart?

#57     Dec 1, 2009
  8. lol.

#58     Dec 1, 2009