I voted for Obama because he's black!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

...Says Samuel L. Jackson.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/11/barack-obama-samuel-l-jackson/?adid=hero2#.Tzg0r1H4Kbw

Barack Obama's politics meant nothing to Samuel L. Jackson because the "Pulp Fiction" star only voted for the president for one reason and one reason only ... because he's black.

In an interview with Ebony magazine, Jackson explained, "I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up.

[​IMG]

2. We can always tell when your cage is rattled, John. You start these kinds of threads.:)

Are you browsing YouTube yet?

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Front page of Drudge. Seriously Ron, you really need to learn to listen.

4. And there are plenty of people who will vote against him simply because he is, so what's your point?

5. I won't speak for Maverick, BUT the obvious point is that racism is a two way street, if you want to get into the "pc" aspects of this whole debate.

Flip the script and insert some popular white actor in the above article and you can imagine all of the "outrage" and accusations of racism, etc...

The damn thing would be on the "front page" of msn, yahoo, etc, etc...

It's all a load of bullshit and you damn well know it.

6. I voted for Obama because he's black!
    -----------------------------

Way back when in Detroit.......

My grandmother and Dad both told stories of black people in Detroit running for office would change their last name to something Polish.

This was back in the 50's 60's.

---------------

Sheesh now that I said it.... this is terrible. Wake up one morning and find out black leroy keilbasy won city council. Maybe it was all in fun and in a slight way made fun of everyone.

Black man fools Polack....

Well at any rate.....don't quote me....Everyone drank alot back then..

7. And a lot of women voted for Clinton because he was so charismatic. Probably too many women as it turned out. How many affairs were there?

If we face the truth, ok, at least as I see it. We may realize that so many Americans just don't pay any attention to the candidates. The old 'ignorance is bliss' type of thing. At times I envy these people. The same types who root for a football team based on their team colors, or the mascot or whatever.

Watch 'Jaywalking' with Jay Leno for a sad, sad, commentary on the human condition, education be damned, sometimes just pure apathy. I clicked to something called 'operation repo' - where those in risk of having the car repossessed can get the car paid for, free and clear for asking such simple questions. One example:'which founding father tied a key to a kite to prove lighting was electrical' - you guessed it, or maybe not. Answer was 'Clinton.' Of course they lost their car, and this was not a race issue, she was white, didn't appear to be in poverty either. Young woman with 2 year old. Sad, just sad, and they still vote.

Sure, just isolated examples, but makes me cringe at times.

c

8. It's my job to state the obvious around here.:p

9. Why do they insist on saying N-word and (bleep). Why don't they just say 'nigger'? It's what he said, right?

Reminds me of the old Carlin joke.

10. I have posted this clip a dozen times, but the slow witted at ET cannot grasp the bigger message.

Here it is, yet again......
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JZCS5I80X-8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#10     Feb 13, 2012