"I Voted Democrat"..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Jun 3, 2009.

1. :) :) :)

#21     Jun 3, 2009
  2. What was Biden's rank at Syracuse Law School?

And how dishonest was he when asked about it?

Along the same vain not one of us here knows Obama's rank, grades or classes taken at Occidental or Columbia because he was the first nominee-I believe ever- to not release transcript information. We don't even know whether he was an affirmative admission or how his tuition was paid. Weird, deceitful shite. Given that he didn't go directly from college to law school we could just as easilly have seen his Columbia grades and said "how the fuck did this guy get into Harvard?" We don't know though. But anyone with more than a pea brain does know that if Obama's undergrad work was pristine you'd know everything about those years. The most disingenuously manipulative presidential campaign in history certainly doesn't withhold favorable information.

Bottom line:Both Obama and Biden probably have a higher IQ than Palin but none of them are geniuses.

Bottom Line ll: It doesn't mean a friggin' thing. If I take someone of a moderately high IQ and teach him shit that's wrong then what do I have? Hell I've got a 141 IQ-been trading 25 years-and I'm so stupid half the time I could find a guy washing cars who'd make smarter plays. IMO the emphasis/attractiveness of higher educated pedigree is one of the things that's hurt us. FOUR STRAIGHT Ivy League grads as President and the guy from Eureka College had more common sense and leadership skills than all of them combined.

It's the same in sports or entertainment. You best believe if you're a major league pitcher with "average" stuff who is still winning 15 games a year you've got an IQ higher then most asshats coming out of Yale. Yet you're considered an overpaid dumb jock by elites who delusionally think they're more gifted.

#22     Jun 3, 2009
  3. I voted Democrat because I like the original Obama more then the fake Obama The Republican party picked to insult our intelligence

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K08k3maGGVM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K08k3maGGVM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#23     Jun 3, 2009
  4. Another failed Republican attempt at having their own Obama

[​IMG]

#24     Jun 3, 2009
  5. Don't worry P...you'd still be able to hate him anyway.

#25     Jun 3, 2009
  6. Real

[​IMG]

Forgeries

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#26     Jun 3, 2009
  7. I'm sure if you were on the receiving end of a partial birth abortion (where your head is actually ripped apart) at 8 months you would think differently.

#27     Jun 3, 2009
  8. Yeah man, if it feels good do it. Liberalism born out of the summer of love with acid-head Timothy O'leary. Peace man and far out.

#28     Jun 3, 2009
  9. Greg Maddux had an 85mph fastball.

#29     Jun 3, 2009
  10. :D

EXACTLY who I was thinking of!

#30     Jun 3, 2009